By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Ultimate Games Sale (Day 7 Added)

ganoncrotch said:
Wright said:

True. Ps2 had Heihachi, Gamecube had LINK! And Xbox had... Spawn.

aye that HD remake of it has Heihachi and Spawn together at last... the fight absolutely no one was interested to see!

It would have been totally weird to play as Link in a 360 game xD

Around the Network

How many days will the Ultimate Games Sale last? My backlog is already way too big but the games are too tempting...

Edit: Damn, the whole week :'-(

walsufnir said:

How many days will the Ultimate Games Sale last? My backlog is already way too big but the games are too tempting...

But take in consideration that some games only last one single day. So if you come tomorrow, you'll lose the Day 3 games.

Wright said:
walsufnir said:

But take in consideration that some games only last one single day. So if you come tomorrow, you'll lose the Day 3 games.

Yeah, missed some yesterday, would've bought F1 2013... I am looking forward to see the next offers!

walsufnir said:
Wright said:

Yeah, missed some yesterday, would've bought F1 2013... I am looking forward to see the next offers!

You also missed Farming Simulator!!!

Around the Network
Wright said:
walsufnir said:
Wright said:

You also missed Farming Simulator!!!

Sometimes I'm ashamed of being German...

was playing Runner 2 all day yesterday, Charles Mantinet doing the narration is pretty awesome. Ta again for the heads up Pbroy, great to get that game for 2euros

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Damn it I missed Bastion, oh well...............

Nothing for me on day 3...looking forward to day 4.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Nothing for me on day 3...looking forward to day 4.

Exactly :P