By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just admit it guys!

Tagged games:

Titanfall looks...

AWESOME! 87 20.33%

Meh, it looks like Call of Duty with Mechz! 268 62.62%

Ewww 720p 73 17.06%

Total:428
Normchacho said:
Anfebious said:

It's time to admit it guys... Titanfall looks awesome. So... there is no need to go around in Titanfall threads screaming: "Titanfall sucks!" or "I'll wait for the PS4 version, thank you very much". The game is coming to PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox one. Those are three ways of playing the game so why do you go go around crying over Titanfall not being on the almighty PS4? Just play it on your old Xbox 360 or get a Xbox One! "But... but... the PS4 version would run the game at 1080p and 60 fps"... so what? The PC version could probably run it at 4k and 120 fps.

So, why won't you let people hype the game guys?

Wait what? So if I don't think Titanfall looks awesome I'm wrong? It's not a matter of opinion I'm just wrong? People can hype up the game all they want but are you seriously telling people that unless they're hyping up the game they can't talk about it? 

My PC could easily run it but nothing I've seen so far has interested me. It just doesn't look like my kind of game. But I guess I'm wrong right?

Just curious... If the game doesnt interest you... Why do you even want to talk about it?  Why even click on the titanfall threads?

Around the Network
Leadified said:
From someone who hated CoD after WaW and Battlefield after 2, I'm really enjoying Titanfall so far it's a lot of fun. It's not the best game ever but it won over my purchase.

Wish I could try the beta . My PC is shit though...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

0815user said:
because FPS need to die. don't care if it's titanfall, killzone or half life, they all need to for at least one generation.

Or, you know, you can just ignore the games and the people who enjoy them can continue to do so.

OT: Pretty much. I have basically no interest in the game whatsoever, but people trying to downplay or criticize it have been pretty out of control the past few weeks. Really needs to stop.

I will refer you to the X1, 360 and PC owners that don't care for Titanfall either

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Anfebious said:

It's time to admit it guys... Titanfall looks awesome. So... there is no need to go around in Titanfall threads screaming: "Titanfall sucks!" or "I'll wait for the PS4 version, thank you very much". The game is coming to PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox one. Those are three ways of playing the game so why do you go go around crying over Titanfall not being on the almighty PS4? Just play it on your old Xbox 360 or get a Xbox One! "But... but... the PS4 version would run the game at 1080p and 60 fps"... so what? The PC version could probably run it at 4k and 120 fps.

You can't run any game in 4k at higher than 30 fps. And I played titanfall on pc. It's good, but not awesome. There are too many problems so far. My evaluation of it being COD with jetpacks was basically right. We aren't crying, this game's just an 8/10.

Around the Network

Sorry but I just can't get excited for an always online game. I never play more than a few matches online in a non-co-op game. Competitive MP CAN be fun, but once it gets boring I never start playing it again. LoU held my interest until I got the trophies. A great story can be replayed at least once a year, but once MP is played out for me I can never find entertainment in it again.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

walsufnir said:
0815user said:
because FPS need to die. don't care if it's titanfall, killzone or half life, they all need to for at least one generation.

Why do you want to kill games that people actually like and that sell amazingly well? What do you want to see instead?

less uniformity, more variety. if a generation starts with cod, battlefied, killzone, titanfall and destiny there seriously is something wrong and change is needed asap. so, the more hype a FPS generates these days, the more downplay it deserves from my side.

Titanfall graphics look great. It doesn't make it less of a FPS. Why would I be hyped ?

BeElite said:

and that changes the fact its overhyped how?

hell if it was multiplat it be getting shit for being from ea and half a geme with no single player and just a ea rip off full price and blahh blahh.

You clearly stated the hype is coming from exclusivity. That's obviously not true.

The game already gets attacked for published by EA and not having a single player. But maybe you already knew that?

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

gergroy said:
Normchacho said:
Anfebious said:

Wait what? So if I don't think Titanfall looks awesome I'm wrong? It's not a matter of opinion I'm just wrong? People can hype up the game all they want but are you seriously telling people that unless they're hyping up the game they can't talk about it? 

My PC could easily run it but nothing I've seen so far has interested me. It just doesn't look like my kind of game. But I guess I'm wrong right?

Just curious... If the game doesnt interest you... Why do you even want to talk about it?  Why even click on the titanfall threads?

Do you see Titanfall in the name of the thread? Because if you do I want what you are using.