By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just admit it guys!

Tagged games:

Titanfall looks...

AWESOME! 87 20.33%

Meh, it looks like Call of Duty with Mechz! 268 62.62%

Ewww 720p 73 17.06%

Total:428

You are all in denial guys.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:
I didnt think it would be as fun as it was, going to give the pc version a shot tonight and get to level 14 allover again. If you hate FPS wtf are you doing on this thread?

Because the topic is "just admit it guys."  That could be anything.

Anfebious said:
You are all in denial guys.

Nope, I guess that a huge group of gamers actually see nothing in this game, despite all the hype it got after the announcement. Which I understand fully after playing the Beta. Graphics don't make a game but design and gameplay aren't flawless and/or original so that makes it too generic with few innovative elements that hardly workout well. This means that the game is just a regular shooter that of course a lot of people will enjoy, especially if you loved CoD, but for how long? I do think that Titanfall 2 will be a lot better but with EA in control I'm afraid for each new entry in a existing/new franchise. Oh God, make sure that somehow Battlefront 3 will be awesome from the start 

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

rolltide101x said:
Anfebious said:
Normchacho said:
Anfebious said:

Yes you are wrong, and you should feel bad about it.

mmmmm nope, still don't feel bad. Game looks lame.

First stage is denial, you will like it once you try the game out.

Eh, I can honestly say I have no interest in a CoD clone with Mechs. Am I in denial too?

With that said I am going to try the PC Beta (I have not played it yet) but I expect I will still feel the same afterwards as well.

The Beta is full.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

The fact that its an online only game will hurt its sales and wide appeal. Also the fact that it is on PC and will be cannibalizing its sales. Anyone that doesn't see that, I think is wrong.

OP: After I watched the gameplay I do admit that my interest is growing but still no where near enough to get a Xbox one for it. I still don't see how this game is considered such a game changer.

Around the Network
antfromtashkent said:
The fact that its an online only game will hurt its sales and wide appeal. Also the fact that it is on PC and will be cannibalizing its sales. Anyone that doesn't see that, I think is wrong.

OP: After I watched the gameplay I do admit that my interest is growing but still no where near enough to get a Xbox one for it. I still don't see how this game is considered such a game changer.

cause its not a game changer, its fun and easy to get into.

i dont see it heling the x1 all that much. 

Normchacho said:
rolltide101x said:
Anfebious said:
Normchacho said:
Anfebious said:

Eh, I can honestly say I have no interest in a CoD clone with Mechs. Am I in denial too?

With that said I am going to try the PC Beta (I have not played it yet) but I expect I will still feel the same afterwards as well.

The Beta is full.

I thought the PC was getting an open beta? I will not lose any sleep over missing it but I did want to try it to see if it could make me eat my words

rolltide101x said:
Normchacho said:
rolltide101x said:
Anfebious said:
Normchacho said:
Anfebious said:

The Beta is full.

I thought the PC was getting an open beta? I will not lose any sleep over missing it but I did want to try it to see if it could make me eat my words

It is supposed to be open but if you go to the site it says it full. Not a huge deal really.

http://www.titanfall.com/beta

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

From what Ive seen it looks tons of fun. Yet to play it myself, but I might pop around to my friends house and try it on his Xbox One at some point during the Week with a few drinks.

From someone who hated CoD after WaW and Battlefield after 2, I'm really enjoying Titanfall so far it's a lot of fun. It's not the best game ever but it won over my purchase.