By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just admit it guys!

Tagged games:

Titanfall looks...

AWESOME! 87 20.33%

Meh, it looks like Call of Duty with Mechz! 268 62.62%

Ewww 720p 73 17.06%

Total:428

Yes it looks good, can you just please STFU and enjoy the game when it comes out?

Trust me it won't be more fun just because PS4 owners admit it or because we won't be able to play it.

And if it does, then you have serious personality issues my friend.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

Titanfall? More like "Tight N Fail". Amiright?

celador said:
So anyone who doesn't like it is automatically a fanboy? They can't have any complaints? I look forward to the 100 metascore then.

No but what we see from vgchartz most people who don't like the game are ps fanboys. Yes everybody has their own opinion Titanfall will have few problems their has not been a single game which can be perfect. The hype is real and you cannot deny it might be a little overhyped on vgchartz because xbox fanboys thiknk it will push thier console which it will push definetely.

Its a great game and if it was on PS4 it would be top of the preorder chart, at the same time not everyone will like it, but there is alot of people hating on it without trying it.

It plays awesome but it just looks ok. I really dont care about how it looks though, its huge fun for me.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

Never interested me, doesnt interest me. I am not an FPS fan anyways, so the chances were always slim... especially beeing an Xbox exclusive. Though i still have a 360 if it somehow interested me.

0815user said:
because FPS need to die. don't care if it's titanfall, killzone or half life, they all need to for at least one generation.

Why do you want to kill games that people actually like and that sell amazingly well? What do you want to see instead?

Anfebious said:

It's time to admit it guys... Titanfall looks awesome. So... there is no need to go around in Titanfall threads screaming: "Titanfall sucks!" or "I'll wait for the PS4 version, thank you very much". The game is coming to PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox one. Those are three ways of playing the game so why do you go go around crying over Titanfall not being on the almighty PS4? Just play it on your old Xbox 360 or get a Xbox One! "But... but... the PS4 version would run the game at 1080p and 60 fps"... so what? The PC version could probably run it at 4k and 120 fps.

So, why won't you let people hype the game guys?

Wait what? So if I don't think Titanfall looks awesome I'm wrong? It's not a matter of opinion I'm just wrong? People can hype up the game all they want but are you seriously telling people that unless they're hyping up the game they can't talk about it? 

My PC could easily run it but nothing I've seen so far has interested me. It just doesn't look like my kind of game. But I guess I'm wrong right?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
Anfebious said:

It's time to admit it guys... Titanfall looks awesome. So... there is no need to go around in Titanfall threads screaming: "Titanfall sucks!" or "I'll wait for the PS4 version, thank you very much". The game is coming to PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox one. Those are three ways of playing the game so why do you go go around crying over Titanfall not being on the almighty PS4? Just play it on your old Xbox 360 or get a Xbox One! "But... but... the PS4 version would run the game at 1080p and 60 fps"... so what? The PC version could probably run it at 4k and 120 fps.

So, why won't you let people hype the game guys?

Wait what? So if I don't think Titanfall looks awesome I'm wrong? It's not a matter of opinion I'm just wrong? People can hype up the game all they want but are you seriously telling people that unless they're hyping up the game they can't talk about it? 

My PC could easily run it but nothing I've seen so far has interested me. It just doesn't look like my kind of game. But I guess I'm wrong right?

Yes you are wrong, and you should feel bad about it.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Mr Puggsly said:
BeElite said:
have its way overrated., driven by one consoles fanbase.

its just exclusivity hype.

Bullcrap, it would be topping the pre order charts on PS4 as well.

A lot of people saying they're going to opt for the PC version shows the interest goes well beyond exclusivity.

and that changes the fact its overhyped how?

hell if it was multiplat it be getting shit for being from ea and half a geme with no single player and just a ea rip off full price and blahh blahh.