By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When are you selling your PS3?

Selling away your old console just because its old is gaming sin, almost as sinful as making App games your main gaming choice.
Pray to the gaming gods for forgiveness for even having that thought and hope they forgive you

Around the Network

I gave mine to a friend. Just like I did with my 360, PS2 and original Xbox.

Moving on up in the world, ain't got no time to look back!

StarOcean said:
Selling away your old console just because its old is gaming sin, almost as sinful as making App games your main gaming choice.
Pray to the gaming gods for forgiveness for even having that thought and hope they forgive you

Amen!

I never saw the point in selling consoles. Especially when there's games still coming out for it.

Never, there are some games on the PS3 that I wouldn't be without now and since it'll be some time before anything can properly emulate the CELL I see no reason to get rid of the PS3 given what you would get for it in traded in value to actual value of the system.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
StarOcean said:

^ this

Would you like to sit with me for 20 mins while attack of the mutant camels loads up on my Atari800XL? :D played it recently on my 42in tv.... retro to the max. I never sell my systems.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

kupomogli said:
Not going to sell it. I collect and like playing games from past consoles as much as I like playing new releases. No reason for me to sell it.

Thanks for saying what I was too lazy to say myself.

I would never sell any of my gaming related stuff unless I am forced to do so.

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

Never got the fat 60gb bc console. Have a lot of catching up to do.

never, not goin to make this mistake again.(Sold N64, PS1 and MD).