By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When are you selling your PS3?

Never!

Around the Network

Never! Never, never, never! With Games like Tales of Xillia, Tales of Graces F and soon to be Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and Tales of Xillia 2 (Tales is my favourite franchise, so...) as well as Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX (and soon to be Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX), the Ico Collection, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Ni No Kuni, the Lightning Trilogy, the Metal Gear Solid Collection, I'd be a bloody moron to trade it in. The system is too bloody good!

Besides I don't sell or trade anything from my gaming collection whether or not I hate a particular game or system I own, and considering I love my PS3 and it's collection (some of which I listed above), I would ESPECIALLY never ever, ever, ever consider selling or trading it in. Ridiculous to even have to say that!

when ps4 have more games, ill trade.

Normally i got rid of the older consoles as a new gen began, but not this time. PS4 is not BC, so i'll be keeping my PS3 and even rebuying it, should this one break or something.

No point to. PS3 is the best console out right now, and has been for quite some time.

Around the Network

never! never sold my snes ps1 or ps2

Never.

I have never sold a console. I did give my PS1 to my friend when I got my PS2, and my NES and Gensis have given out at this point.

I could see still playing my PS3 well into 2016 with Tales and Persona entries on the horizon.

Never again. I sold my PS3 once for money towards my Wii U preorder. Big mistake. I missed that thing not even a month later & I ended up rebuying one. I typically don't sell my consoles anyway, not sure what I was thinking.

Not going to sell it. I collect and like playing games from past consoles as much as I like playing new releases. No reason for me to sell it.