By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When are you selling your PS3?

To those who have both a PS4 and PS3, when are you getting rid of your PS3? I recently did a huge switch; traded in my 360 and got both a PS3 and PS4. So far, I'm a bit disappointed in the PS3. It didn't exactly blow my cock away. I guess the big highlight for me was playing TLOU, the other exclusives I was looking forward to: dragon's crown, Tales of Xillia, and Ni No Kuni were so far below my expectations I traded them all in before finish. 

So, I'm thinking I will play South Park, Drakengard 3 before I seriously consider getting rid of it. I may wait for Persona 5 but I'm not holding my breath or anything. I've never played a persona game so I'm not sure it's worth holding on to my PS3.

So when are you going full next-gen? What are the last exclusives you want to play on your PS3? 

Around the Network

Never.

Persona 5 is worth holding on to your PS3 for. It will blow your cock away where all other games have failed.

when ps4 gets full ps3 B/C without rebuying my games again lol so never

Play Me

The same time I sell my 360, not anytime soon.

Proud Wii U owner with a PS3 as my secondry console ( yep i know that sounds weird), I will keep mine, i can pick up great games dirt cheap and its a good blu ray/DVD player. Wont be getting a PS4, as i do not want to own multiple consoles this gen...Wii U/3DS will do for me.

Around the Network

Never. I have two of them. A fat one and the superslim. Once I don't use them anymore, they will look beautiful together with the PS1, PS1 Slim, PS2, PS2 Slim, PSP, N-Gage, NES and so on.

Never sell your consoles. You will regret it sooner or later.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:
Never. I have two of them. A fat one and the superslim. Once I don't use them anymore, they will look beautiful together with the PS1, PS1 Slim, PS2, PS2 Slim, PSP, N-Gage, NES and so on.

Never sell your consoles. You will regret it sooner or later.

^This. Exactly my thoughts!

My brother regreted selling his Super Nintendo... never sell any consoles

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Why I sell my PS3? Especially with the PS4 not being backwards compatible? I don't think I've ever sold a console in my life and I'm not about to start, I also take really good care of my things so all my consoles are still working (including PS1, PS2, N64 and NES with intact controllers and games).

i gave mine to my little brother in an attempt to get him into gaming...

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

I never sell my consoles. The only one was the GBA and I regret it.