By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall:" More than just a COD with Mechs" -Gamespot

DJEVOLVE said:
Chark said:

"His first post"

Thats his first post. You're confusing mine.
?? Facts, please research before posting. The ps3 had a bigger launch and outsold what the 100 dollar cheaper xbox 360 did in it's launch year.

This is my first post.

"Price makes all the difference. When PS3 was 600 or even 500, it was not being bought. So that logic goes out the window. Price has a major impact as the Sony seen with the PS3"

Not one post of his up played xbox in any way, shape or form.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
Chark said:

"His first post"

?? Facts, please research before posting. The ps3 had a bigger launch and outsold what the 100 dollar cheaper xbox 360 did in it's launch year.

Your first post is wishful thinking because you said MS should price the X1 under the PS4. That won't happen. A price drop can at best reach the same price but a price drop below ps4 would just result in a ps4 price drop.

His first post is talking in regards to the source of the thread saying they thought the PS3 would surpass the 360 by a long shot, of which it did not.

Maybe you provided the wrong link.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Chark said:

"His first post"

Your first post is wishful thinking because you said MS should price the X1 under the PS4. That won't happen. A price drop can at best reach the same price but a price drop below ps4 would just result in a ps4 price drop.

His first post is talking in regards to the source of the thread saying they thought the PS3 would surpass the 360 by a long shot, of which it did not.

If they cut Kinect they can totally under cut ps4, easy.

Nor here nor there.

DJEVOLVE said:
Chark said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Chark said:

"His first post"

Nor here nor there.

If they cut Kinect they would alter their hardware implementation plans and reach PS4's price.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

S.T.A.G.E. said:
deskpro2k3 said:
sounds like damage control

There had zero damage control. He's saying that the game is more than what it seems like on the surface and shows you in the video why. The match types, mechs and more will keep battles fresh. The gameplay style allows for great replay value as well.

You actually gave the perfect example of damage control by attempting go dispute the obvious damage control in the article. 

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Aerys said:
Still, i prefer evolve, a real next gen totally fresh new ip

I haven't seen gameplay yet.

Here : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=178077&page=1#

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

adriane23 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
deskpro2k3 said:
sounds like damage control

There had zero damage control. He's saying that the game is more than what it seems like on the surface and shows you in the video why. The match types, mechs and more will keep battles fresh. The gameplay style allows for great replay value as well.

You actually gave the perfect example of damage control by attempting go dispute the obvious damage control in the article. 

Dude...even I said Titanfall looks like COD with mechs. Actually I was the guy saying it the most around here to the best of my knowledge. The game has no issue with its aesthetic and where its roots derive from, but the video is stating that there is MORE to it than you think.

DJEVOLVE said:
Chark said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Chark said:

"His first post"

Nor here nor there.

The Kinect is $75 of the Xbox Ones cost. It costs $90 more than the PS4 to make. It would also be deteremental to the value proposition of the Xbox One. 

Without the Kinect the Xbox One would just be a weaker PS4 for the same money.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Fusioncode said:
toastboy44562 said:
Titanfall will surely put the final nail in tha coffin for the PS4 in US

I'm still waiting for the first nail. 

Haha yeah I did laugh a little when I read toastboys comment.

Might pick it up in a few months, I dont have a X1 so i'll have to settle with 360 or PC. Not to fussed about it for the time being though Dark Souls 2 comes before any other game and that will suck away months of my life.