By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official - Nintendo Direct February 13 - Focusing on WiiU and 3DS games in Spring

Biggest troll ever would be 'please understand' followed by 41 minutes of meatspin.

That said, I'm thinking of ND drinking game as it's on when I'm not at work:

Drink on 'Please Understand', 'Directly' and 'Take a Look'.
Bonus version for EU; every time Shibata mentions karaoke, or does cosplay.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
Brii said:
Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster!

Trying to reign in my expectations, but with all the information coming in... I can't helped but get a bit hyped for this Direct. Though, as long as SOMETHING about X is shown, I'll be more than happy!

Welcome buddy, that is a given since Monolith made a tweet about this nintendo direct. also, Bayonetta 2.

I'm easily pleased. My friend has been lamenting the fact that FFXV has moved to the PS4 (She's very pressed for cash and there's not much else she's looking foward to on the PS4), and only X has managed to take her mind off of it. 

I admittedly do hope that, somehow, something is released bewteen Donkey Kong and Mario Kart. The prospects of a 2+ month drought on the already struggling Wii U is a little scary.

Thats a long show. Should be a fun Thursday night with NPD and this!

ToxicJosh said:
Biggest troll ever would be 'please understand' followed by 41 minutes of meatspin.

That said, I'm thinking of ND drinking game as it's on when I'm not at work:

Drink on 'Please Understand', 'Directly' and 'Take a Look'.
Bonus version for EU; every time Shibata mentions karaoke, or does cosplay.

After the first 20 min. you'll be already drunk and miss the rest of the show.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Brii said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Brii said:
Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster!

Trying to reign in my expectations, but with all the information coming in... I can't helped but get a bit hyped for this Direct. Though, as long as SOMETHING about X is shown, I'll be more than happy!

Welcome buddy, that is a given since Monolith made a tweet about this nintendo direct. also, Bayonetta 2.

I'm easily pleased. My friend has been lamenting the fact that FFXV has moved to the PS4 (She's very pressed for cash and there's not much else she's looking foward to on the PS4), and only X has managed to take her mind off of it. 

I admittedly do hope that, somehow, something is released bewteen Donkey Kong and Mario Kart. The prospects of a 2+ month drought on the already struggling Wii U is a little scary.

I guess they will atleast have one game to fill the gap. Maybe Bayonetta or X are nearly finished, but i doubt it. Maybe Yarn Yoshi. Otherwise its nearly the same situation as last year.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
trestres said:
RealGamingExpert said:
tbone51 said:

What is the source of this image? Was trying to find it but i failed. Found nothing about how long it will be.

Probably fake.

It's not on their FB page, nor on their twitter account, not on the US Direct page, not on the European Direct pages and not on the Japanese pages.

Besides, the FB page has a 3DS only on the announcement. I'm thinking itll be a new 3DS model reveal. It's probably a more 3DS focused event, since at the moment it's their moneymaker.

source seems to be some guy from gamefaqs without any kind of proof.

I don't expect anything new. The only thing I want is more info for Bayonetta 2, X and SMT x FE. If they give me those I will be quite happy.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Barozi said:
trestres said:
RealGamingExpert said:
tbone51 said:

What is the source of this image? Was trying to find it but i failed. Found nothing about how long it will be.

Probably fake.

It's not on their FB page, nor on their twitter account, not on the US Direct page, not on the European Direct pages and not on the Japanese pages.

Besides, the FB page has a 3DS only on the announcement. I'm thinking itll be a new 3DS model reveal. It's probably a more 3DS focused event, since at the moment it's their moneymaker.

The link to the Twitter page with the image was in a post on NintendoEverything, if that means anything,

43 minutes is not that much, they do have a lot o footage to show from MK8, DK, Zelda dinasty Warriors and count at least 1 minute from X and Bayonetta 2, also, Watch Dogs.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Brii said:
Barozi said:
trestres said:
RealGamingExpert said:
tbone51 said:

Probably fake.

The link to the Twitter page with the image was in a post on NintendoEverything, if that means anything,

Thanks :) But the twitter doesnt seem to be by a Nintendo insider... I highly doubt that it is real.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert