By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official - Nintendo Direct February 13 - Focusing on WiiU and 3DS games in Spring

So nothing that goes beyond spring or just a lower proportion ?
If only spring then new announcements (if any) are going to be indie related.
Though DLC might be possible as well.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
supernihilist said:
tbone51 said:

41mins o.O jezus

41 mins for what?

What is the source of this image? Was trying to find it but i failed. Found nothing about how long it will be.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I'm moderately optimistic in regards to this Direct. The almost guaranteed presence of X and Bayonetta 2 (unless Platinum is working on something else, which is doubtful) and the focus on Tropical Freeze and maybe Mario Kart will make it worth watching.

Too bad I don't know if I'll be able to watch it .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I think they will show some Bayonetta 2 videos. Previous videos of Bayonetta 2 and other age restricted games had been always black in some EU countries because protection of minors. But it is allowed to show such videos at this late time.

So glad it's on at 5pm EST. I have a chance of watching it live and chatting with your fine folks

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
So glad it's on at 5pm EST. I have a chance of watching it live and chatting with your fine folks

well maybe your not welcome to chat with us =P

What i hope for at this point: New X info.

What i would like to see announced: Rare Wii games on the eshop (like Xenoblade, Fire emblem, etc).

What i think would be dreamy if they showed: Metroid Prime Wii U.

RealGamingExpert said:
tbone51 said:
supernihilist said:
tbone51 said:

41mins o.O jezus

41 mins for what?

What is the source of this image? Was trying to find it but i failed. Found nothing about how long it will be.

Probably fake.

It's not on their FB page, nor on their twitter account, not on the US Direct page, not on the European Direct pages and not on the Japanese pages.

Besides, the FB page has a 3DS only on the announcement. I'm thinking itll be a new 3DS model reveal. It's probably a more 3DS focused event, since at the moment it's their moneymaker.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Maybe were finally getting some Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem... who am I kidding

Wow... i just noticed that this ND is going on quite late.

What could this mean? Hmm... M rated games? Or are they simply aiming at a more populated scheduale? Morning were always low for audiences we gotta admit.