By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Both Ps4 and Xboxone will sell 100 Million Unit

PS4? Maybe.

XBO? Not a chance.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Not a chance. Over 120 million for the PS4 and 50 million for the X1 (at best)

The PS5 Exists. 

leyendax69 said:
Maybe not even PS4 can reach 100 millions lol

It will . I am a Nintendo Fan but its clear then thej have the potential to do this. But serious question what are this Idiots smoking? Pachter is a such a idiot he believe 20 Percent will sell the Xbox less then the PS4. I believe h wait when the Xbox will release in Japan , this thing will kill every one in Japan^^.

People they hate in the Internet thej have all small pe.....

GribbleGrunger said:
Not a chance. Over 120 million for the PS4 and 50 million for the X1 (at best)

LOL, you think PS4 will outsell x1 by 70 million? It will win easily but I cannot see it near that wide of a gap.

ethomaz said:
With the level of sales right now it is harder to predict if Xbone will outsell Wii U.
Now PS4 is tracking ahead Wii.

I think Xbone will easily outsell WiiU. Nintendo's games currently don't push any sales like with Wii, MS has Halo, way better 3rd party support and in general will have way more games. Also I expect Nintendo to drop WiiU way before they initially planned.

Around the Network

PS4 yeah, but Xbox One will sell less than the 360 did lifetime. I think Xbox One will sell 50-60 million if that. Sold a lot the first couple months, but a huge decline in sales. It's sold less in January than the 360 did at its launch.

I expect at least a ~30% decline on total console sales this generation.
Last generation saw ~260 million consoles sold
This generation I would venture have ~180 million consoles sold total

The odds of two consoles breaking 100 million mark in a generation is hard to believe. My predictions now base don a 6-7 year life cycle?

PlayStation 4 - 90-100 million
Xbox One - 50-60 million
Wii U - 30-35million
Total - 170-195 million

I would love to be wrong and see consoles sell like hotcakes for years to come.

unless the non-gaming features really take off,... nope.

..i don't believe there are enough gamers in the world to push 200M+ consoles.

tbone51 said:
lmao, ps4 will do anyywhere (depends on how this generation goes) between 80mil-120mil lifetime.

X1 i dont see doing more than 80mil, my guess is between 40mil-70mil.

So you think this gen will have less homeconsoles sales then the last one for the first time in history ?

Either that or you think Wii U will do 100-150 millions.

No. The way its going right now the Xbone will probably sell around sixty million since a lot of the multiplatform gamers are switching back to Sony. Sony will hit 100 million and wont go over that. They wont have the same results as the PS2 era unless something seriously changes.