By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 2/8/14 FOUR PS4 Games among top ten! Knack still cranking! FIFA returns to the top!

late_release said:

ryuzaki57 said:

That's the way they found to get rid of Knack stock lol

Why so butthurt? Wait I know, Mario 3d world can't sell even bundled, the shame

Relax it was a J-O-K-E. I'm the first one happy that Knack is outselling Mario ;)

Around the Network

Some numbers breakdown from GAF

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=100255889&postcount=3

1. FIFA 14 (-22%) - 21,032
2. Call of Duty: Ghosts (-15%) - 19,089
3. Fable: Anniversary
4. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (-57%) - 11,782
5. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (-14%) - 11,637
6. Grand Theft Auto V (+54%)
7. Battlefield 4 (-26%) - 11,285
8. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (-7%) > 7,905
9. Killzone: Shadow Fall (+5%)
10. Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

I remember when people were saying US and UK xbox had on lockdown, and the real battle was europe....Not true now, the battle is in the US.

Knack outselling DR3 and Ryse with amazing legs :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

FlamingWeazel said:
I remember when people were saying US and UK xbox had on lockdown, and the real battle was europe....Not true now, the battle is in the US.

The US looks like being the only interesting territory for hardware for home consoles this gen.  Looks like being quite predictable and boring everywhere else.

Around the Network

Same crap different week. I just hope Colonial Marines stops selling like that pretty soon. I get very depressed when I see games like Dead Rising 3 and Rayman Legends do worse than garbage games like ACM.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

DerNebel said:

Dayum, 2 1/2 months after release the PS4 is still beasting in the UK.

It will be like that for the rest of the generation.

OP. Killzone up means more bundles sold this week than last week... so more supply... bigger number in UK.

GT6 up is good too.

The UK is Sony-land once more.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Train wreck said:
Honestly the PS4 has upped the PS3's profile quite a bit in the UK

16/40 for Sony i dont believe in the 6 years ive been here that ive seen a ratio like that

Yeah quite a ratio! Next few months will see new PS4 titles coming out like FF14, inFamous, Driveclub, Diablo 3 and undoubtly PS4 will be the console to get Watch Dogs on.

Wow ps4 is holding almost a quarter of the individual formats top 40. Never would have thought that so early in.

XB1 needs a 20-25% price drop urgently!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.