By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 2/8/14 FOUR PS4 Games among top ten! Knack still cranking! FIFA returns to the top!

late_release said:

Why so butthurt? Wait I know, Mario 3d world can't sell even bundled, the shame

lolz that is what I call butthurt

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
late_release said:

Why so butthurt? Wait I know, Mario 3d world can't sell even bundled, the shame

lolz that is what I call butthurt

=P

Nintendo fanboys, always trying to act mature yet they always fail

btw, loving the fact GT6 is back to the top 10, it will definetely have big gorgeous legs :)

can you please post the full charts?

Not one XB1 game in top 10. How times have changed

Around the Network

Still amazed at how UK flipped to PS4.People were so sure that UK would be a close win for Xb one. I wonder of some people are holding out hope for TF and Halo to give the UK back to Xb one.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Still amazed at how UK flipped to PS4.People were so sure that UK would be a close win for Xb one. I wonder of some people are holding out hope for TF and Halo to give the UK back to Xb one.

From what im seeing not a chance, i had so many xbox friends last gen, in fact i think everyone i knew had one even if it wasnt there primary console, now there is like 2 that are still xbox fans, everyone else switched, including many who i thought would be xbox for life. 

binary solo said:

People also thought that the real battleground this gen would be Europe, because Xbox has the US locked already because people are way to invested in Xbox live to switch from Xbox 360 back to PS4, like they switched from PS2 to Xbox 360... we can all see how that worked out: US is the battleground and Europe is just a massacre.

There was a distinct lack of charts in the OP. Fixed.

Honestly the PS4 has upped the PS3's profile quite a bit in the UK

16/40 for Sony i dont believe in the 6 years ive been here that ive seen a ratio like that