By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 2/8/14 FOUR PS4 Games among top ten! Knack still cranking! FIFA returns to the top!

VG chart numbers come monday or tomorrow ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:
VG chart numbers come monday or tomorrow ?

Maybe tomorrow but it is for the previous week UK Chartz... not this one... VGC is close to 2 weeks late with the trackers.

celador said:
FlamingWeazel said:
I remember when people were saying US and UK xbox had on lockdown, and the real battle was europe....Not true now, the battle is in the US.

The US looks like being the only interesting territory for hardware for home consoles this gen.  Looks like being quite predictable and boring everywhere else.

Let's say North America. I wouldn't want the Canadians thinking they don't matter, and Canada is similar to USA in market share is it not?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
celador said:
FlamingWeazel said:
I remember when people were saying US and UK xbox had on lockdown, and the real battle was europe....Not true now, the battle is in the US.

The US looks like being the only interesting territory for hardware for home consoles this gen.  Looks like being quite predictable and boring everywhere else.

Let's say North America. I wouldn't want the Canadians thinking they don't matter, and Canada is similar to USA in market share is it not?

No in Canada the X1 is selling even worse than the Ouya

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_cal_ye

:D

Honestly though, I can't answer your question I just found this funny.

GT6 sure climbed up, wonder if its boost form car show exposure.

Toyota Ft1 made a bit spash worldwide, GT6 being mentioned as an only way to test it now.