By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Sonic Boom Thread - News : (New Poll) Release Date ?

Sonic Boom "Coming Soon" means ....

March 2014 41 53.95%

April 2014 1 1.32%

May 2014 0 0%

June 2014 1 1.32%

July 2014 4 5.26%

August 2014 1 1.32%

September 2014 5 6.58%

Oktober 2014 7 9.21%

November/Dezember 2014 7 9.21%

2015 and later 5 6.58%

Total:72
TheKoreanGuy said:
What the hell did they do to Knuckles??

Too much Blast Processing.

Around the Network

Never trust Sega. Wait for reviews socres. I'm not saying every sonic games are bad, but WiiU have way other better platformer just like the Wii and Gamecube did.

Ok, this is the third Sonic game.

EDIT: I assume most of that footage was CGI, couldn't really tell due to the video quality. All in-game, still it's 3D Sonic... xD

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

How does this new Knuckles even fit in the canon? Worst thing since green eyez

Gameplay looks... Interesting.

Enough to make up for the utterly wank character models? We will have to wait and see.

Around the Network

Finally, it always ticked me off that every character in the Sonic universe was the same height and proportions. Besides, Knuckles always had a jock attitude, so this new look fits him perfectly

Smeags said:

THE TRAILER AHHHHHHHHH

I DONT KNOW ANYMORE!!!

*runs into Carl's big strong 'new Knuckles-like' arms*

*Trying to find positives in trailer...*

Ooph Sega, this does not inspire confidence.

This game isn't developed by Sonic Team, rather Big Red Button studios (former Naughty Dog developers).

The "non speed" gameplay sort of reminds me of Ratchet & Clanks, which is interesting.

I really hope they change Knuckles (doubt it -_-), but at least the game looks interesting to play. We'll see... we'll see...

seriously ? I think the game looks really impressive. It looks like fun and a 4 player mode ?

iceland said:
How does this new Knuckles even fit in the canon? Worst thing since green eyez

Wait. Do we know that Sonic Boom itself is canon? I think this game is supposed to be based on the upcoming Sonic cartoon.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---