By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Sonic Boom Thread - News : (New Poll) Release Date ?

Sonic Boom "Coming Soon" means ....

March 2014 41 53.95%

April 2014 1 1.32%

May 2014 0 0%

June 2014 1 1.32%

July 2014 4 5.26%

August 2014 1 1.32%

September 2014 5 6.58%

Oktober 2014 7 9.21%

November/Dezember 2014 7 9.21%

2015 and later 5 6.58%

Total:72
Walter_Kovacs1986 said:
Finally, it always ticked me off that every character in the Sonic universe was the same height and proportions. Besides, Knuckles always had a jock attitude, so this new look fits him perfectly

No one can match these proportions. :P

Around the Network

This is giving me a crash of the titans vibe

TheKoreanGuy said:
Walter_Kovacs1986 said:
Finally, it always ticked me off that every character in the Sonic universe was the same height and proportions. Besides, Knuckles always had a jock attitude, so this new look fits him perfectly

No one can match these proportions. :P

I meant that every anthropmorphic character in the Sonic universe had the same basic model, except for the big characters like that robot or that fat eagle in Sonic Riders

Where's the Sonic Advance HD trailer. I've lost all hope in Sonic Boom. Sonic is a momentum based platformed, not an action game.

its a mature looking sonic game. I need to see more before judging. By te looks of it, it reminds me of SM3DW

Around the Network

Sonic Boom?

gotta go lift

... I'll keep an eye on this. Could either be very good or very bad >_>

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

This game looks way better than Lost World. Better graphics, better gameplay, more character. I'm interested.

It reminds me of Ratchet and Clank.