Well, so did you, although you were much closer:

SNES

Around the Network
F0X said:
kirby007 said:
F0X said:
kirby007 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
I'd pick SNES. It's arguably the best console ever made. Great controller, great durable hardware, and a software library for the ages. N64 is a great console, and probably my personal favorite, but SNES is the better system.

Also, I disagree with the inflammatory language in the OP. Disregarding three generations of platform development as "fancy rehashes" or "casual crap" doesn't help your credibility.

I might have worded it better but what gc/wii/wii u was actually as refreshing as ario 64 or banjo kazooi or OoT

wii: motioncontrols didn't add enough

There's no reasonable way to one up the birth of 3D gaming as we know it in terms of innovation, but you're not going to hear me say that one of Nintendo's least successful consoles is somehow the best of them all. It can also be argued that NES has an equal amount, if not more, innovative gaming experiences for its time while also dominating the industry.

sales =/=quality

Then provide an alternative measurement of quality and let me explain to you how subjective and possibly arbitrary it is.

i can't, It will allways be subjective, but sales isn't a good measure staff either

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

As a man who started gaming with the Xbox 360, I can't really say I agree or disagree...

Personally I think many downplay the great games on the Wii just because of the lesser casual games. Wii is my favourite.

Considering it's games pioneered 3D gaming as we know it today, YES.

Around the Network

The Nintendo 64 was launched in the greatest years in video game history, the transition to 3D. Gaming has never taken a bigger step after that.

I'm torn between saying "No, the SNES was" and "No, the Wii was."

Love and tolerate.

For me, the N64 is without a doubt the best. Still have mine and the most essential games for it!

IsawYoshi said:
Personally I think many downplay the great games on the Wii just because of the lesser casual games. Wii is my favourite.

It has indeed great games!

kirby007 said:
F0X said:
kirby007 said:
F0X said:
kirby007 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
I'd pick SNES. It's arguably the best console ever made. Great controller, great durable hardware, and a software library for the ages. N64 is a great console, and probably my personal favorite, but SNES is the better system.

Also, I disagree with the inflammatory language in the OP. Disregarding three generations of platform development as "fancy rehashes" or "casual crap" doesn't help your credibility.

I might have worded it better but what gc/wii/wii u was actually as refreshing as ario 64 or banjo kazooi or OoT

wii: motioncontrols didn't add enough

There's no reasonable way to one up the birth of 3D gaming as we know it in terms of innovation, but you're not going to hear me say that one of Nintendo's least successful consoles is somehow the best of them all. It can also be argued that NES has an equal amount, if not more, innovative gaming experiences for its time while also dominating the industry.

sales =/=quality

Then provide an alternative measurement of quality and let me explain to you how subjective and possibly arbitrary it is.

i can't, It will allways be subjective, but sales isn't a good measure staff either

Good, good. Now we're getting somewhere. The problem with threads like these (X is better than Y, or X is best) is how easily people forget that "better" and "best" are subjective terms. There may be some objective measurements of qualty (hardware capabilities, sales, ect.), but they are not the be all end all in determining superiority- at least on a person-by-person basis.

Point is, I'm not saying you're wrong. I just want to know where your standards lie.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero