By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So George Zimmerman shot a boy who's not old enough to drink, 2 times in the back, and 1 to 6 times in the balls (like Robocop) in self defense?

Kaizar said:

Goeroge Zimmerman clearly had a racist bias against blacks & Mexicans his whole life, and he never consider himself Hispanic, and said he hates Hispanics, LOL but true.

Obama said he identifies himself as black man even though his mother is white.

I took no offense to that because I'm a hispanic that identifies himself as a white man. For the record, I don't just identify myself as a white man, people do and generally surprised to hear I'm latin.

Anyhow, Zimmerman apparently defined him self as a democrat and hispanic on a voter registration. Everyone knows democrats can't be racist and clearly he think feels he's hispanic if he's willing to identify himself as that.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

Zimmerman is a vigilante piece of shit who couldn't even make it onto the police force so he chose the closest thing he could think of to be able to push people around, self-appointed community watch captain. He is scum of the Earth, but where the hell did you read he shot him in the balls and fired as many as 6-8 shots? LOL. He was getting his ass kicked so he shot the kid one time.

He's supposed to be fighting in a boxing match, I hope they frisk him real well for weapons. If he is losing the fight you never know what he will do. Also, people are giving him shit for the publicity stunt but I think it goes towards charity? He should still die of gonorrhea and rot in hell but at least it's for charity.

Well, let's let the man speak for himself:

Kaizar said:

What he said about "running" is exactly what I said before: Trayvon never made a speedy run to get away from Zimmerman, which means that Trayvon didn't feel there was enough threat to him. 

Everything else in the video is standard stuff, including the "it was all god's plan", which a lot of religious people like to say when something bad happens.

shio said:
Kaizar said:

What he said about "running" is exactly what I said before: Trayvon never made a speedy run to get away from Zimmerman, which means that Trayvon didn't feel there was enough threat to him. 

Everything else in the video is standard stuff, including the "it was all god's plan", which a lot of religious people like to say when something bad happens.

The problem is, that any woman who has taken a Self-defense class, would have done the samething in Trayvon Martin's shoes.

It doesn't matter if Travyon did or didn't have any criminal past' because manslaughter is manslaughter, and a person should always take responsibly for taking a life, without cowarding away from there own action that he is suppose to be pride of, according to his account.

It didn't kill as a last resort, he killed as a first resort out of the numerous different ways he couldn't have handle his version of what happen.

Pew all know George Zimmerman killed as a first resort, and that's by going by his account.

Therefore he is 100% guilty of manslaughter base on his own account for crying out loud.

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Kaizar said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Kaizar said:

Watch at least the first 10 results:

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=bill%20maher%20trayvon%20martin&sm=1

Enjoy.

What do you want me to watch? Bill Maher spewing nonsense?

I lost all repect for him when he got fired for praising the 9/11 terorrists. Bill Maher seems to have respect for those who murder innocent people, maybe Bill Maher owes Zimmerman some praise.

What about Jon Stewart whatever his last name is, because I only remember his first & middle name & John Oliver:

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=jon%20stewart%20daily%20show%20trayvon%20martin&sm=3

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=daily%20show%20trayvon%20martin&sm=3

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tj3pwV3jOEo

And what about Stephen Colbert, who is one of the few literally 100% white Caucasians left on the planet (almost all other whites on the planet are only up to 98% Caucasian):

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=stephen%20colbert%20trayvon%20martin&sm=1

Seriously? Its obvious you view liberal opinions as gospel, but they aren't swaying me.

Its amazing how some people have a dead set opinions with no facts to back it up.

So you side with Fox News Channel & the tea party on the Trayvon Martin case, while I side with 80% of all Americans on not killing as a first resort, which is George Zimmerman account of the manslaughter.

Kaizar said:

The problem is, that any woman who has taken a Self-defense class, would have done the samething in Trayvon Martin's shoes.

In any self-defense class they will tell you to run away from from the threat and call the cops, and only use physical contact when it's necessary. Trayvon did none of those things, and we have proof of that.

Kaizar said:

It doesn't matter if Travyon did or didn't have any criminal past' because manslaughter is manslaughter, and a person should always take responsibly for taking a life, without cowarding away from there own action that he is suppose to be pride of, according to his account.

I'm sure no one would blame you if you kill a robber who's shooting bullets at your family and trying to kill them. Why would you be held accountable for protecting your family from that? There are cases where it's justifiable to kill someone.

Kaizar said:

It didn't kill as a last resort, he killed as a first resort out of the numerous different ways he couldn't have handle his version of what happen.

Pew all know George Zimmerman killed as a first resort, and that's by going by his account.

Therefore he is 100% guilty of manslaughter base on his own account for crying out loud.

Stop saying false things. Zimmerman used the gun as a last resort, we have concrete proof of that. We have a strong witness saying that Zimmerman was calling for help and trying to defend himself from the flurry of punches that Trayvon was throwing, and this happened for a while. After a few minutes of Zimmerman trying to get away and recieving a beating from Trayvon, he then used the gun and shot only once.

Zimmerman would have to shoot straight away at Trayvon and be spared from the beating for you to have an argument that he used as a first resort.

shio said:
Kaizar said:

Stop saying false things. Zimmerman used the gun as a last resort, we have concrete proof of that. We have a strong witness saying that Zimmerman was calling for help and trying to defend himself from the flurry of punches that Trayvon was throwing, and this happened for a while. After a few minutes of Zimmerman trying to get away and recieving a beating from Trayvon, he then used the gun and shot only once.

Zimmerman would have to shoot straight away at Trayvon and be spared from the beating for you to have an argument that he used as a first resort.

He could have just still try not to do anything else. The guy was really fat against a really skinny teen. And I've seen the pictures of him after the event, and it doesn't look like much of a beating.

There was still no reason to shoot the teen. Zimmerman wouldn't have anything permanent if he had kept taking punches, but taking a life on the other hand is a permanent thing.

P.S. the eye witness might have been someone he had beat him up to say Trayvon did it.

Let me ask you one thing(i'm neither black nor white)

Why do we speak all the time about this poor poor boy treyvon?
Because he was shot by a mexican and the media proved how stupid people are calling a mexican with a darker skin than mine white and people parroting this crap?
What's so special?

Why don't we talk about Aaron Alexis?(he also could have been Obamas son,too)
A black guy killing 12 people.
Are a dozen lives less worth than one treyvon?
Wasn't this a racist attack?
Or are people older than 20 leaving behind wife and children less worth than a criminal 17 year old?

Kaizar said:
shio said:
Kaizar said:

He could have just still try not to do anything else. The guy was really fat against a really skinny teen. And I've seen the pictures of him after the event, and it doesn't look like much of a beating.

There was still no reason to shoot the teen. Zimmerman wouldn't have anything permanent if he had kept taking punches, but taking a life on the other hand is a permanent thing.

P.S. the eye witness might have been someone he had beat him up to say Trayvon did it.

Zimmerman had a broken nose and two black eyes. Trayvon would've continued to throw punches, and one of them could land right in the eye and blind Zimmerman permanently, or knockout Zimmerman and give him brain damage. Trayvon gave no signs to stop the beating, so Zimmerman had the right to defend himself.

The eye witness seemed like he could easily beat Zimmerman. And there was no indication that he was threatened to lie in court, he was very calm in the trial.

PS: One interesting bit of info: Trayvon was the only one used racist insults. He called Zimmerman a "creepy-ass cracker" when Trayvon was on the phone with his friend.