By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So George Zimmerman shot a boy who's not old enough to drink, 2 times in the back, and 1 to 6 times in the balls (like Robocop) in self defense?

I just want someone to explain how shooting a unarmed black boy 8 times, with 2 shots in the back, and more shots in the balls, is self defense.

He was 17 years old, but you have to be 21 to drink, and even older to be President of the United States.

And while we're at it, how is threatening to kill your ex-wife, self defense?

And how is holding a gun to your pregnant girlfriend's head, self defense?

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=bill%20maher%20trayvon%20martin&sm=1

Enjoy all the videos.

Around the Network
Kaizar said:

I just want someone to explain how shooting a unarmed black boy 8 times, with 2 shots in the back, and more shots in the balls, is self defense.

prove that it wasn't.

just because he's young doesn't mean he couldn't have seriously injured or killed a guy much older and bigger than him.

Zimmerman fired 1 shot. Into the chest from very close range. The charges for the other two cases where dropped and found to be without merit.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

BasiltheBatLord said:
Kaizar said:

prove that it wasn't.

just because he's young doesn't mean he couldn't have seriously injured or killed a guy much older and bigger than him.

But how is shooting someone 2 times in the back first, follow by up to 6 times in the balls, self defense?

The first 2 shots were in the back. And the remaining 6 shots afterwards were in the balls & etc.

DD_Bwest said:
Zimmerman fired 1 shot. Into the chest from very close range. The charges for the other two cases where dropped and found to be without merit.

So the Jury dismiss the rest, and claim the other shots are without merit.

Around the Network
Kaizar said:
DD_Bwest said:

So the Jury dismiss the rest, and claim the other shots are without merit.

What are you talking about. There are no other shots and the juru wasnt involved in the other investigations since the police determined the complaints to be without merit.  In the trayvon case the jury decided theat THE ONE SHOT FIRED was in self defense and to the chest of trayvon.  He never shot him in the back and never shot him in the balls.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Kaizar said:

He was 17 years old, but you have to be 21 to drink, and even older to be President of the United States.

And while we're at it, how is threatening to kill your ex-wife, self defense?

And how is holding a gun to your pregnant girlfriend's head, self defense?

If someone jumped on me and attacked me and continued to attack me I would have shot him to. I was very proud of our justice system when he was found innocent to be honest.

I guess George Zimmerman should have let the 17 year old boy slam his head on the asphalt until he is 21 or president according to your opinion?

there was absolutely no way the jury could have logically convicted him of a crime. there was just zero evidence as to suggest that Zimmerman did not kill him in self-defense.

and where in the world are you getting these multiple shots from? i have not seen any source report more than one shot. are you just making that up or something? or were you gravely misinformed....?

you should read this: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/03/robert-farago/george-zimmerman-shot-trayvon-martin-once/

Calm down, buddy. Just calm down. I hate Zimmerman too but the man was found innocent.

I hear he's going for Celebrity Boxing. I certainly hope he makes it, despite being a "celebrity" simply for killing a boy. If he loses, I get the pleasure of seeing him get the hell beaten out of him. If he wins, well he probably could have held his own against a 17 year old, right?

Either way, Zimmerman wins, will make more money than you and I will ever see, and keeps his name in the headlines. I'll settle for small victories, though.