By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK chart: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition top, PS4 version ahead in sales

Xenostar said:
AZWification said:

Well, let's  look at Germany. The PS4 is doing much better than the Wii U, yet  3D World is destroying Knack  and Shadowfall in terms of sales. Keep in mind that  both  were  launch titles in Germany, too.

Unfortunatley the WII U is dead here in the UK. :(

Well, the Wii U is not too alive in Germany either, but 3D World   still managed to outsell those two games.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Just finished the PC version of TR like 10 minutes ago. Not that great a game.....Uncharted 2 is much, much better. I'm kinda disappointed with all the hype currently surrounding it.

How can people be so stupid?

POE said:

Care to explain?

I will buy Tomb Raider because I waited for that not bying the PS3 version... so am I stupid?

mjo011 said:
While Tomb Raider is a great game, it's sad to see that people seem to be buying the same games year after year (looking at the rest of the chart). Yawn.

You shouldn't presume people are buying the game again. I sold my Xbox 360 early last year to avoid the price-drop that comes with the release of a new console, as this allowed me to buy a few extra games with my PlayStation 4. Because I did this I missed out on the first release of Tomb Raider so the definitive edition is my first time playing the game. 

Around the Network

Was gonna say, these are probably negligible numbers given the time of year, but actually 18k FW on PS4 isn't too bad. Certainly seems to be keeping some of the launch momentum going forward.

ethomaz said:
POE said:

Care to explain?

I will buy Tomb Raider because I waited for that not bying the PS3 version... so am I stupid?

Im talking about the whole list, not just Tomb Rider.
And I don`t know if you are stupid, ask someone esle.

POE said:
ethomaz said:
POE said:

Care to explain?

how is the list stupid???

Not much to play on PS4 so I can see more of them buying this game.

Moderated - Kresnik.

wolfofthepack said:
POE said:
ethomaz said:
POE said:

Care to explain?

how is the list stupid???