By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK chart: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition top, PS4 version ahead in sales

jmcoo7 said:
AZWification said:

What a surprise. A remake that brings almost nothing  new to the table is the best selling game of the week in a country where Knack does better than 3D World and ALBW.  Totally shocked..

I actually have all three and currently I'm really enjoying knack the most. It's been a reminder of my old ps1 days with Crash Bandicoot etc, sure it's tough and unforgiving but damn I'm having a blast. That's coming from a lifelong zelda fan .

I feel the same way, i really enjoyed it and also have SM3DW.

Around the Network
POE said:
How can people be so stupid?

I bought this game on PS4 and enjoyed it a lot. At the time i was inundated with PS3 exclusive and this one sliped through the cracks. I'm glad they remade the game with improved visuals and IMO it is worth the cost if you have never played it.

I personally thought it was fantastic on Xbox 360 and it will find a place in my library, soon. Hey, are PS4 game cases the same size as PS3 cases?

d21lewis said:
I personally thought it was fantastic on Xbox 360 and it will find a place in my library, soon. Hey, are PS4 game cases the same size as PS3 cases?

Yes. 

OT: never got around to buying it on ps3 so stoked to get it on ps4. Really good game