By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo makes better video games than everyone else

Oh, it's just a Rol thread. I wonder how many people are going to take this thread too seriously.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
XboneWins said:

You did not answer my question.

My answer is that it doesn't make cheap beer better.

Thanks.

RolStoppable said:

People put their money towards the best games.

Then Call of Duty Ghosts is light years better than 3D World

Id say they make the worst. Lack of variety and mostly kiddy nature and its status in the market place. Its obvious a well know fact they are rather garbage. But you know this already since you made this thread.

This post has been moderated by axumblade

arbone said:
Id say they make the worst. Lack of variety and mostly kiddy nature and its status in the market place. Its obvious a well know fact they are rather garbage. But you know this already since you made this thread.

Bye now!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Nintendo makes great games but "best" is highly subjective (though I guess "great" is too...hmmm). I will say that Nintendo makes many of my favorite games though.

Then who make the best video games

RolStoppable said:
ryuzaki57 said:
RolStoppable said:

Not true, because SM3DW sold better than CoD:G on the Wii U. However, it's true that CoD:G is seen as one of the best available games on other consoles.

Oh, I see what you mean now. But you're completely ignoring the demographics of Nintendo consoles vs PS and Xbox.

You're also using the sales = quality argument oft used by toastboy.

Can't argue with logic like that.

Figgycal said:
RolStoppable said:
ryuzaki57 said:
RolStoppable said:

Not true, because SM3DW sold better than CoD:G on the Wii U. However, it's true that CoD:G is seen as one of the best available games on other consoles.

Oh, I see what you mean now. But you're completely ignoring the demographics of Nintendo consoles vs PS and Xbox.

You're also using the sales = quality argument oft used by toastboy.

Wait, did ou edit your post? I went to reply to a question that isn't there anymore about PS and Xbox managing to have really good selling first and third party games.

I like the theory of "Nintendo games are in a league of their own"... makes me less terrified as an indie-in-the-making and feel that I can put my games on the Playstation for profit and Wii-U/3DS for the sheer art of it.