By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo makes better video games than everyone else

Ok.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

That's like, your opinion.

People put their money on cheap beer while they could have a good wine. Why? Because beer is more accessible to general population.

Does that make cheap beer better?

Nice troll, Rol. Its fun to do every now and then, not going to lie. :)

OT: There are developers that have their talents that Nintendo lacks, so it kind of evens out. I do agree that Nintendo makes excellent first party software. Its sure to be as perfect as it can be, and thats a good standard to follow by.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

And the purpose of this thread is... ?

Besides; on the whole, there are probably quite a few people who disagree with you at any rate. For two reasons; one is that not everyone thinks that Nintendo makes the best games in the world, and the second being the fact that a lot of good games get nearly no money from the public, sales do not equal quality, even though I know that this is the favorite argument of most Nintendo fans.

Edit; You never know with Rol threads, could be just to get a rise out of people. I never understood the meaning of that though. Same old same old.

Short and to the point, I like it

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Seems legit.

Not sure about your reasoning but I do agree Nintendo has the most solid reputation as a software developer. When you look at it, Very few IPs are still as strong today as they were 20- 15 years ago. Mario, Zelda, kirby, Donkey Kong, pokemon, metroid as opposed to Sonic, castlevania, megaman, Resident Evil, Contra (name most of the IPs from gaming's early days.

Nintendo put a lot of time in their games too.

RolStoppable said:
XboneWins said:
That's like, your opinion.

People put their money on cheap beer while they could have a good wine. Why? Because beer is more accessible to general population.

Does that make cheap beer better?

I don't see how your analogy applies here. Nintendo games are notorious for maintaining their original MSRP for a longer time than any other games and still have better legs. Thus Nintendo would be the good wine and the rest would be the cheap beer.

You did not answer my question.

Are you trying to validate your opinion?

We've seen this logic before and it doesn't work. That would mean that Call of Duty is the best series this past gen.

Not True.
I can list of a number of games that are ( IMO ) better than anything on Nintendo consoles.

I have absolutely NO desire for any game on Nintendo consoles and that in itself is a fact that I'm happy about.