By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo makes better video games than everyone else

HoloDust said:
Good for you. For me, always was and always will be:

3d party >>>>>>>> everything else

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network
trixiemafia86 said:
HoloDust said:

Kid Icarus: Uprising >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3rd party >>>>>>>> everything else

I feel sorry that guys are missing out, but you clealry not with the times like a fossil gamer, that is most likely what you 2 have become.

Question to all of the doubters: If Nintendo doesn't make the best games, who does? I saw people talking about Street Fighter. Does that mean Capcom makes the best games? Nintendo can carry a console almost single handedly. How can people argue with mathmatics?

d21lewis said:
Question to all of the doubters: If Nintendo doesn't make the best games, who does? I saw people talking about Street Fighter. Does that mean Capcom makes the best games? Nintendo can carry a console almost single handedly. How can people argue with mathmatics?

If pop music is not the best music genre then what is it? I see some people talking about Eminem. Does that mean rap is the best genre? Pop music sells far more than rap. How can people argue with mathmatics?

Prediction made in 14/01/2014 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 70M      WiiU: 25M

Prediction made in 01/04/2016 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 18M

Prediction made in 15/04/2017 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 90M      XOne: 40M      WiiU: 15M      Switch: 20M

Prediction made in 24/03/2018 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 110M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 14M      Switch: 65M

When they want to, they most certainly do. The pop music analogy is lame.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

Nope

I dunno who makes the best games, but so far I enjoyed them games from Epic, Rare, Bungie, Remedy (yeah Remedy is pretty good). I mostly play EA Games coz I love Sports (love it) so I can't get along EA, which is what I actually intended to do, get along EA games, but nobody wants to make Hockey Games anymore. Yeah must say liked MS Games so far. I think you'd say I'm a Yankee style of gamer, which is what makes me like that Popcorn style of play hop in for a quick match, fetch some kills, play some Hockey back out again. Sometimes I enjoy Games like Alan Wake or Gears n Halo Coop (Awesome 4 player Killfest, have a talk, pour some beers Cheerios).

But if you're more like JRPG, Zelda, Jump n Run ..., you surely aren't that type of Fast food Gamer like me. You probably never get the same fun out of it like me.

I often enjoy those great French movies, well directed, decent story or plot, perfect camera angles, strong characters. Well crafted Artwork, which sometimes makes you wonder, touches your inner parts, if ya know what I mean.

But if I want to have fun I watch like 21 jump street which does the job to entertain me pretty much and doesn't try to let my brain do some work.

Ya know that's the same way I see Gaming. Gears is best for me, coz it does a awesome job to entertain me, feels massive in your hands, brute and challenging, but doesn't force me to brain stuff. So I'm so far from enjoying them Nintendo stuff like Russia is from Gay Marriage.

Arius Dion said:

The pop music analogy is lame just because you say so? It doesn't hurt to use arguments in a forum.

The truth is that this thread is lame, once it's based on 2 fallacies I've explained earlier. And the only purpose of this big lie is to comfort Nintendo fans that have always expressed their happiness for the heavy pockets Nintendo shareholders got with with the Wii and DS sales but that now are depressed for the declining 3DS and the miserable Wii U.

Prediction made in 14/01/2014 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 70M      WiiU: 25M

Prediction made in 01/04/2016 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 18M

Prediction made in 15/04/2017 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 90M      XOne: 40M      WiiU: 15M      Switch: 20M

Prediction made in 24/03/2018 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 110M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 14M      Switch: 65M

Zod95 said:
Arius Dion said:

The pop music analogy is lame just because you say so? It doesn't hurt to use arguments in a forum.

The truth is that this thread is lame, once it's based on 2 fallacies I've explained earlier. And the only purpose of this big lie is to comfort Nintendo fans that have always expressed their happiness for the heavy pockets Nintendo shareholders got with with the Wii and DS sales but that now are depressed for the declining 3DS and the miserable Wii U.

It's lame because it doesn't fit. Try another one, if you want.

The second part of your response is relevant to this thread how?

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Kaizar said:
trixiemafia86 said:
HoloDust said:

Kid Icarus: Uprising >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3rd party >>>>>>>> everything else

I feel sorry that guys are missing out, but you clealry not with the times like a fossil gamer, that is most likely what you 2 have become.

The hell is a fossil gamer? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!