By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo makes better video games than everyone else

soulfly666 said:
d21lewis said:
soulfly666 said:

So pop music is the best music ever created? And Budweiser is the best beer ever made? And McDonald's is good? Oh wait, nevermind, those are all just cheap and accessible and liked by pre 18 yr old people the most of their market.

I'm pretty sure a pop song costs just as much to buy or download as any other music. Nintendo game costs just as much (sometimes more!) than any third party game.  Personally, I fucking LOVE McDonald's!

People in this thread (maybe not you. This is the only post of yours that I've seen) can't seem to stop placing their own personal opinion on things.   Populuar things are popular for a reason.

If you like pop music and eat McDonald's I would never ever speak to you in real life and wish I could block you from ever showing up in a thread while I am viewing the site, as from these simple statements we likely share absolutely nothing in common and I don't respect you.  No offense.

Miision accomplished!

Around the Network

The OP tells the best jokes.

Arius Dion said:
Zod95 said:
Arius Dion said:
When they want to, they most certainly do. The pop music analogy is lame.

The pop music analogy is lame just because you say so? It doesn't hurt to use arguments in a forum.

The truth is that this thread is lame, once it's based on 2 fallacies I've explained earlier. And the only purpose of this big lie is to comfort Nintendo fans that have always expressed their happiness for the heavy pockets Nintendo shareholders got with with the Wii and DS sales but that now are depressed for the declining 3DS and the miserable Wii U.

It's lame because it doesn't fit. Try another one, if you want.

The second part of your response is relevant to this thread how?

It doesn't fit how? Do you care to elaborate a little more? I'm not following you.

The second part of my response is relevant to this thread because it shows why it was created. Was it hard to understand that? Just look at the bold.

Prediction made in 14/01/2014 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 70M      WiiU: 25M

Prediction made in 01/04/2016 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 18M

Prediction made in 15/04/2017 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 90M      XOne: 40M      WiiU: 15M      Switch: 20M

Prediction made in 24/03/2018 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 110M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 14M      Switch: 65M

d21lewis said:
Zod95 said:
d21lewis said:
Question to all of the doubters: If Nintendo doesn't make the best games, who does? I saw people talking about Street Fighter. Does that mean Capcom makes the best games? Nintendo can carry a console almost single handedly. How can people argue with mathmatics?

If pop music is not the best music genre then what is it? I see some people talking about Eminem. Does that mean rap is the best genre? Pop music sells far more than rap. How can people argue with mathmatics?

I fucking love pop music, too.

You didn't answer my questions.

Prediction made in 14/01/2014 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 70M      WiiU: 25M

Prediction made in 01/04/2016 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 18M

Prediction made in 15/04/2017 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 90M      XOne: 40M      WiiU: 15M      Switch: 20M

Prediction made in 24/03/2018 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 110M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 14M      Switch: 65M

Kaizar said:
Zod95 said:
d21lewis said:
Question to all of the doubters: If Nintendo doesn't make the best games, who does? I saw people talking about Street Fighter. Does that mean Capcom makes the best games? Nintendo can carry a console almost single handedly. How can people argue with mathmatics?

If pop music is not the best music genre then what is it? I see some people talking about Eminem. Does that mean rap is the best genre? Pop music sells far more than rap. How can people argue with mathmatics?

Eminem is soo 10 years ago. It's all about Macklemore, and Drake & Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj & Kanye West & Psy & etc.

Rap music from Gangnam Style to All I fI is Win to Stronger & etc etc.

Plus Rap Music has always been the most liked Genre by the majority of Americans & Europeans & Asians & middle-easterns & etc. for the pays any many years.

Didn't you follow the analogy between Eminem and Street Fighter?

Regarding the rap being the most liked genre, I don't know how can you say that when pop music sells more. It's pure mathematics

Around the Network

lol...ok

d21lewis said:

Miision accomplished!

Time to celebrate by eating some Mcdoubles and drinking some Budweiser.

RolStoppable said:

I know that I am stating the obvious when I say that Nintendo makes better video games than everyone else, but sometimes it's necessary to remind us of the most basic things. It's also easy to explain why Nintendo is better than the rest.

People put their money towards the best games.

That's the premise. Again, I am stating something incredibly obvious here; it's hard to disagree with it, because it seems preposterous to suggest that people deliberately go out to buy bad games time and time again. Starting with this premise, we can look at the historical bestsellers lists of Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft consoles and conclude the following:

Nintendo software > Third party software
Third party software > Sony software
Third party software > Microsoft software

By means of logical reasoning, we can also conclude:

Nintendo software > Sony software
Nintendo software > Microsoft software

The only thing left to do is to determine third place between Sony software and Microsoft software, but that doesn't seem important, so I'll save myself the time. Besides, going beyond five paragraphs exceeds the attention span of most readers.

How about the fact many people like myself, play games that they enjoy, instead of just playing the highest critically acclaimed games.

Zod95 said:
d21lewis said:
Zod95 said:
d21lewis said:

You didn't answer mine, either!

Pop music is the best music and Michael Jackson is the best artist ever.  

d21lewis said:
Zod95 said:
d21lewis said:
Zod95 said:
d21lewis said:

You didn't answer mine, either!

Pop music is the best music and Michael Jackson is the best artist ever.  

I did, my questions were answers to yours. But if you think that mathematically Nintendo makes the best games, pop music is the best music genre and so on (reality shows are better than the greatest movies, Harry Potter and Twilight are the best books, etc.) and that this is all very obvious so that everybody should agree with you, I'm sorry but I think you won't be lucky finding many followers of that logic. Anyway, you have a point and all your speech is coherent. I just have a different view.