By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo makes better video games than everyone else

Zod95 said:
Kaizar said:
Zod95 said:
d21lewis said:
Question to all of the doubters: If Nintendo doesn't make the best games, who does? I saw people talking about Street Fighter. Does that mean Capcom makes the best games? Nintendo can carry a console almost single handedly. How can people argue with mathmatics?

If pop music is not the best music genre then what is it? I see some people talking about Eminem. Does that mean rap is the best genre? Pop music sells far more than rap. How can people argue with mathmatics?

Eminem is soo 10 years ago. It's all about Macklemore, and Drake & Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj & Kanye West & Psy & etc.

Rap music from Gangnam Style to All I fI is Win to Stronger & etc etc.

Plus Rap Music has always been the most liked Genre by the majority of Americans & Europeans & Asians & middle-easterns & etc. for the pays any many years.

Didn't you follow the analogy between Eminem and Street Fighter?

Regarding the rap being the most liked genre, I don't know how can you say that when pop music sells more. It's pure mathematics

I was going by statistics & studies, specifically almost every single one of them ever done.

But yeah, this thread is about numbers instead of anything else, so nevermind. And my bad.

Anyways, games like Kid Icaurs: Uprising & The wonderful 101 should really be recognize. Hopefully Bayonetta can finally get some recognition with all the threads going wild about it being a exclusive thats not PS nor XB.

Around the Network
Darkjolly said:

Purely subjective. No Nintendo game lately can touch The Last of US, that game is bigger reason enough to buy a PS3 over a WiiU. 

And no Non-Nintendo game can touch the quality of Kid Icaurs: Uprising, that game is bigger reason to by a 3DS over PS3/360/PS4/ONE/Vita/Wii U.

Does anyone else think this?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So this thread is still going strong, huh?

outlawauron said:

Everyone who has played Kid Icarus: Uprising does.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:

So this thread is still going strong, huh?

Do a Barrel Rol.

(LOL, had to say that)

Kaizar said:
outlawauron said:

Sony fans must all be lefties. They have my sympathy.

If talking about all generations then my list is like this:

3rd party > Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft

But last gen was something like this:

3rd party > Sony > Nintendo > Microsoft

The wii lacked games, 1 or 2 good Nintendo games per year was disappointing and not enough, PS3 is still getting support and Wii is forgotten

Kaizar said:
outlawauron said:

Except critics ;)

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/kid-icarus-uprising

memo said:
Kaizar said:
outlawauron said:

Except critics ;)

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/kid-icarus-uprising

12% of video game critics are left-handed confirmed