By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony is too cheap, And it's annoying me!

You have microsoft who just brought the gears IP, they also have titanfall, exclusive dlc's for the biggest games, dead rising 3 and so on.

Then you have sony.... 30 minutes of watchdogs dlc? No third party exclusives, besides an online f2p mmo that won't be out til atleast 2015. I respect sony's attitude towards indie gaming, but i didn't spend all this money to play some silly little 2 hour indie game.

Lastly. The only reason why i have a PS4 over the xbone is for 1 simple reason, i don't want to spend $500 on an underpowered console that plays inferior multiplats, but atleast the system has games, better games than the PS4 in fact.

Around the Network

I disagree that Sony are not working to bring games to the PS4 and when it comes to Indie stuff they just recently got Minecraft on Sony systems and it's after selling 1 million copies on the PS3 alone, when that hits the Vita should be amazing.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

What's the problem? Sony have the first parties to make game/ new ip's and Microsoft don't, that's why Microsoft are spending big other wise they couldn't compete.

ganoncrotch said:

The word you are looking for is Too.

I disagree that Sony are not working to bring games to the PS4 btw and when it comes to Indie stuff they just recently got Minecraft on Sony systems and it's after selling 1 million copies on the PS3 alone, when that hits the Vita should be amazing.

Actually, the title originally had "Too". I just completely deleted half the title, and didn't notice i went to far.

Anyways, how about big third party exclusives? when will sony get any of them?

Hey, you got some early or DLC on one of the Assassin's Creed games.

But hey, the difference in what they can do are far greater than the differences in GPU. Get the one that has the things you want to play.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
ganoncrotch said:

The word you are looking for is Too.

I disagree that Sony are not working to bring games to the PS4 btw and when it comes to Indie stuff they just recently got Minecraft on Sony systems and it's after selling 1 million copies on the PS3 alone, when that hits the Vita should be amazing.

Actually, the title originally had "Too". I just completely deleted half the title, and didn't notice i went to far.

Anyways, how about big third party exclusives? when will sony get any of them?

Titanfall is available on 3 different systems and They bought the Gears of War IP making it first party.

What third party Exclusive is coming to the X1?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

007BondAgent said:

You have microsoft who just brought the gears IP, they also have titanfall, exclusive dlc's for the biggest games, dead rising 3 and so on.

Then you have sony.... 30 minutes of watchdogs dlc? No third party exclusives, besides an online f2p mmo that won't be out til atleast 2015. I respect sony's attitude towards indie gaming, but i didn't spend all this money to play some silly little 2 hour indie game.

Lastly. The only reason why i have a PS4 over the xbone is for 1 simple reason, i don't want to spend $500 on an underpowered console that plays inferior multiplats, but atleast the system has games, better games than the PS4 in fact.

So you clearly prefer ONE over PS4, excluding the $500 price tag.

Do you also prefer the Wii U over the PS4? With such games as Wonderful 101 & Bayonetta 2 & Mario Kart 8 & X & Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei & etc., plus a cool $300 price tag.

I should add that the PS4 is getting Infamous Second Son.

But yeah, the 2 other systems are offering a better library clearly. Plus the Wii U gets the Definitive Version of multiplatform games.

I don't know why come more people don't put more thought into what they buy over what, before they buy it. But to be fair, some PS4 & ONE games needed to be reviewed first, which meant the systems had to be release first, and people should have waited 1 to 2 months before purchase of these 2 systems.

The Order 1886 is a third party game. Did you forget that?

It isnt that sony is too cheap, they just employ a different strategy. Sony has built up their first party so that they dont have buy third party exclusives. Microsoft has a weak firsty party so they have to rely on third parties to fill the gap.

Right now sony is in a weird spot where they have to support three different systems at once. After this year ps3 development will wind down and ps4 titles will start getting pumped out like crazy.

As Gergroy said, they just use a different strategy to MS. They have always been pretty crap at supporting their consoles at the start, but still end up on top once all is said and done.

Just looked at the 360's first year compared to the PS3's. Then compared 2013 for the PS3 and 360 and you will see the opposite. It's nothing new :P