By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I hope IOI will start taking names and change the general attitude among users

NiKKoM said:
cablebox said:
You'll be banned a lot I guess

Kirby has gotten so many bans in the past that he is actually the original creator of "alt" accounts... The mods can't keep him away from the site

Well,  in kirby's  last ban TruckOSaurus said that kirby may get permabanned if  he makes another alt. I don't know if this may actually happen, but  you never know what the mods are up to!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

If I remember correctly, that gif was about Sony and the PS3 about 6 years ago.

I'd say animosity is the same, it's just a lot more well-hidden. People are lot more passive-aggressive now.

i agree with you completely

AZWification said:
NiKKoM said:
cablebox said:

Kirby has gotten so many bans in the past that he is actually the original creator of "alt" accounts... The mods can't keep him away from the site

Well,  in kirby's  last ban TruckOSaurus said that kirby may get permabanned if  he makes another alt. I don't know if this may actually happen, but  you never know what the mods are up to!

They haven't even banned all of his old alt accounts... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Max King of the Wild said:
so you want vgc ran like nazi germany

Strict moderation is a GOOD thing. The reason our forums aren't a cesspool of fanboy/troll crap like IGN or Gamefaqs is because we have stricter moderation.

Around the Network

You want us to use logic? Do you know how stressful it is? I am not putting with that shit. Fuck logic.

Btw your avatar is nice.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

NiKKoM said:
AZWification said:
NiKKoM said:
cablebox said:

They haven't even banned all of his old alt accounts... >_>

You might not believe it and they probably won't but they did!

I would get that empty space in your sig right?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

All I will say is what I witnessed the other night with those users against IOI has never happened on VGC in the 7 years Ive been here. It is WAY worse than VGC ever was. Even in the dodgy mods days.

Well, I'm not really one to complain, but it would be nice to have fewer threads complaining and pointing out petty problems and more to do with actual discussion, but there you are.

It's not something you can do easily though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

kirby007 said:

You might not believe it and they probably won't but they did!

I would get that empty space in your sig right?

Yes you would.. Or Wesslewoggle

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)