By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii Fit U OPENING Week Sales = 4% of Wii Fits Opening (For NA)

Look how much fun Aaron Paul is having with it, I can't believe that didn't translate to better sales. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

I just bought a Balance Board this weekend with a nice cover already on it for $15. I brought it home to use with the trial of Wii U Fit. As others have noted Gamestop has jumped on this and I've seen the boards in two stores. You buy the Fit Meter for $20 and the game becomes unlocked and free.

It is $50 new but only $35 if you buy the board used for $15 and meter for $20 while downloading the game.

So I saved $15 and got another new game to use with my Wii U. I'm thrilled.

Fusioncode said:

Look how much fun Aaron Paul is having with it, I can't believe that didn't translate to better sales. 

people arent THAT gullible. you cant fool them all the time. By that logic Walking Dead SI should have done way better that had actual ads.

Seece said:
It was never going to sell, that market is gone. Why are people still in denial about this?

they're running out of things to save Wii U?

spurgeonryan said:
iwata pulled his head out of his ass to see sales, shrugged his shit drenched shoulders and shoved it back up there.
Fuck that stupid asshole! Nintendo got lucky with the wii. People dont want bullshit gimmicks! They want mario and the rest of the gang in PS4 graphics. As we saw with Mario 3DWorld and starting to see with DK U tropical freeze.
I hope Iwata and Reggie fucking die of motherfucking leprosy with aids and bubonic fracking plague on the side!!!

my have times changed, you would have never said the bolded not too long ago. No need to be so angry

Around the Network

It's great to see darth active again.

OT: I am not surprised AT ALL that this even happened. Casuals have moved on from Nintendo products. What happened with the Wii will most likely not happen any time soon.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The blue ocean has dried up, clearly.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

spurgeonryan said:
iwata pulled his head out of his ass to see sales, shrugged his shit drenched shoulders and shoved it back up there.
Fuck that stupid asshole! Nintendo got lucky with the wii. People dont want bullshit gimmicks! They want mario and the rest of the gang in PS4 graphics. As we saw with Mario 3DWorld and starting to see with DK U tropical freeze.
I hope Iwata and Reggie fucking die of motherfucking leprosy with aids and bubonic fracking plague on the side!!!

You are on fire today. But Nintendo needs to get a clue, they've been in denail long enough.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

They seriously didn't market it?

*Sigh.* Why can they not learn?

Casuals bought Wii Fit once, probably only used it for few days and now their wii fit boards are collecting dust...they are not going to pay for another one just to end up doing the same again.