By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii Fit U OPENING Week Sales = 4% of Wii Fits Opening (For NA)

sundin13 said:
Theres so many reasons why this makes sense I don't even know why we are talking about it

people be in denial. this game needs to be bundled just like wii U party

Around the Network

Seems, like it did fine considering what it's dealing with. Basically, anytime a Wii U game is in the Top 10 that impresses me considering the hurdles this console has. I bet it easily winds up in the Top 10 of the system. 

I'm surprised I just saw a Wii Fit U commericial on Twitch just now. I've also seen it a few times as an ad on forums in the past month so they are marketing a bit

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

I expected less, actually.

I remember the WiiU fit boards came through the eb warehouse in December, we only sent out about 100 and never restocked them. Safe to say they didn't sell very well.

Around the Network

I know here in NYC at the gamestops around me all the balance boards were sold out. That free trial is a great deal man.

oniyide said:
sundin13 said:
Theres so many reasons why this makes sense I don't even know why we are talking about it

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
oniyide said:
sundin13 said:

is that an actual SYSTEM bundle? cause if it isnt it needs to be.

It was never going to sell, that market is gone. Why are people still in denial about this?

And people thought GT6 was bad..