By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone: Shadow Fall is one of the worst FPS's I have ever played...

Tagged games:

NobleTeam360 said:
But, but, but the graphics.........

I remember you saying something like that for a game with a Roman setting (I can't remember the name). You seem to prioritise  graphics over gameplay, which is a shame. 

Around the Network

Killzone 2 was the best MP FPS ever made IMO. KZ3 was a letdown and with this game, I thought the devs were back on their A game. However even I have to admit that the game is not that good. The single player was painfully boring and something is just wrong with the multi that's just hard to explain to non-fans of the series.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Launch title blues, my friend!!

Its time to drop Killzone as a series.

This is as relevant as me typing A

Around the Network

Better than every COD for the exception of the 4th one
It has far better MP than KZ 2 or KZ3
Better than Halo 3: ODST
Better than BF3 and BF4
Better than the resistance franchise (for the exception of the first one imho)

Better than most popular FPS's actually.

Vasto said:
Its time to drop Killzone as a series.

I wouldn't say dropped. More like it needs to go on hiatus. They need to come back with it when they have better writers, more time to work on the game, and recognize that multiplayer needs to be more robust out of the gate. I think Guerrilla Games moving on to something different like they seem to be is a good thing. They need a fresh start and something that will give them new perspectives. It's not like Killzone is some drain of a franchise that doesn't sell at all but after these last two entries, the other by Guerrilla Cambridge, I think the damage has been done as it was with God of War: Ascension and letting time pass before they come back to it would probably be the best thing they can do for the franchise.

Yeah, sorry to agree, coz I really, really wanted to like Shadow Fall. It's my very first Sony Console. And I am a big Halo Fan, but don't wanna talk Microsoft here. The Game has a strange Atmosphere. Some Level were pretty much fun (forest was great) while others were annoyingly annoying which had let me put down the controller several Times. Not even mentioning the Story, which is hmm let me say different. I appreciate Guerrilla putting much hours of work in their product, and handing out additional free content. I somehow felt like playing a Crytek Game. Which means you play in beautiful designed Environment but never get connected to anything with story nor character and it has a under your skin annoying feeling which makes you hate this Game. It really scratches your nerves from time to time - I wanted it to finish at every cost, what I did, but I'm so done with KZ that I'll never touch KZ again, even if the next instalment gets a 10/10.

michael_stutzer said:
NobleTeam360 said:
But, but, but the graphics.........

I remember you saying something like that for a game with a Roman setting (I can't remember the name). You seem to prioritise  graphics over gameplay, which is a shame. 

I was just messing around lol. 

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Well thanks for the glowing review. I won't buy anything reassembling cod on any level. 1 more strick and KZ is dead and a distant memory. GG has 1 more shot with KZ before I'm forever done and it hurts me to say that. Still the second best shooter of the 7th Gen. Starhawk #1.

You sir are now on my awesome people list. Starhawk was easily my favorite MP title from the 7th gen. So so very underrated. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon