By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone: Shadow Fall is one of the worst FPS's I have ever played...

Tagged games:

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
I liked it, saying its the worst is so wrong lol

I'm pretty sure I said ONE OF the worst. While I have played a lot of FPS in my time, I generally don't play low quality/ low budget ones. To clarify to everyone here, it's one of the worst I've personally played. I can't say one of the worst period, because clearly I havn't played every single FPS out there... Please read the title...

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network
DamnTastic said:
lol at the first sentence.
I'm not even going to read this

Why did you post then? Just to give support to Sony?

on-topic: Watched my friend play the game. The Ai and story was terrible. Why do you have spawns of enemies over and over again. It felt like there was a button to lazily just expand the time. The lack of xp of the multiplayer was big - for me. It would be better if they something to gain during the multiplayer.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

DialgaMarine said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Well thanks for the glowing review. I won't buy anything reassembling cod on any level. 1 more strick and KZ is dead and a distant memory. GG has 1 more shot with KZ before I'm forever done and it hurts me to say that. Still the second best shooter of the 7th Gen. Starhawk #1.

You sir are now on my awesome people list. Starhawk was easily my favorite MP title from the 7th gen. So so very underrated. 

this is going to sound strang but i never played it. its the whole idea of the game. Had PS3 troubles which prevented me from the purchae but the concept alone makes it number one. STARHAWK was/iss something other shooter weren't which is why it pisses me off it didnt sell better

after some time away from the game. for me its definitely

KZ3> KZ2> KZ:SF> KZ:L> KZ1

Everything feels compressed cause they wanted to squueze in 60FPS for multiplayer? :P

I never really got into this series, it just feels like a visual candy without much else. The characters or the storyline aren't very interesting, either.

Around the Network

PS4 doomed, 79 % right or is it 40 something now?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Multiplayer is great
No Autoaim = Pure Skill decides.Alone for that i liked to play it everytime i did.
Can't believe some other shooters have AutoAim even enabled on Tournaments Oo

I'm playing the MP and love it equal or more than Killzone 2. I disagree with you. The campaign is average though, it had potential.

So Mario can re-release a re-skinned game, with minimal changes 4,5,6 times per console, but Killzone releases 4 main console games on 2 consoles and it needs to be dropped ???? ..... The nerve.

I think your taste in shooters simply narrowed. You know what you like and thats what you like.

With that said, i think all shooters are crap so, what do i know? :P