By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone: Shadow Fall is one of the worst FPS's I have ever played...

Tagged games:

It is no where near worse than this game:

Around the Network

y9u must have missed duke nukem, r3sistance 2 and haze

shhh dont say that cause its sort of the only game on the ps4 right now

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

But, but, but the graphics.........

killzone one was very very bad based on the HD remake I played

mM
Around the Network

Worst FPS is a bit of a stretch, but it's nowhere near as good as the PS3 Killzone titles and hell, the Vita version blows it out of the water (funnily enough, one of 2013's best FPS games). I thought the new direction in the Vita ver was going to be taken to new limits with the PS4 release and the removal of the hardware limitations a handheld instantly imposes. For the Vita ver to best it's PS4 counterpart just baffles me.

That said, it does look pretty enough... if a bit too clinical for my tastes.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

DamnTastic said:
lol at the first sentence.
I'm not even going to read this

Yet you will take the time to post and tell us that you won't read this. Was it even necessary ? And why because you love sony and dislike EA? 

Yea your first sentence says it all. BF4 is a broken piece of s**t and has nothing on KZSF (a game that actually works). This is coming from a massive Battlefield fan as well that is highly disappointed in the latest installment. And please if your gonna list proper reasons to why this is the worst FPS please do so because the ones you listed is present in pretty much every single FPS you play nowadays. Spawn Camping is a result of terrible team, believe it or not KZSF is more team based than BF4 and if you have a bad team you're gonna get spawn camped and ruined. There's nothing wrong with the weapon's and if they are terrible like you say then i guess they're all as bad as each other so in the end there's no problems. You say you've been a fan of the series since 2 and you complain about the feel of the weapons, saying they're not heavy like previous games, have you played KZ3??? the overall gameplay feels far better than KZ3 which was absolute COD clone s**t. And lastly framerate, i do agree that the first two weeks i played this game were perfect, not a single drop seen. But recently i have noticed a few but nowhere near the scale of BF4's framerate drops. So please tell us why this game is the worst FPS you've ever played instead of stating things that are common in nearly every online shooter.

tres said:
shhh dont say that cause its sort of the only game on the ps4 right now

Besides the 30+ other games.

Well thanks for the glowing review. I won't buy anything reassembling cod on any level. 1 more strick and KZ is dead and a distant memory. GG has 1 more shot with KZ before I'm forever done and it hurts me to say that. Still the second best shooter of the 7th Gen. Starhawk #1.