By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone: Shadow Fall is one of the worst FPS's I have ever played...

Tagged games:

I played the demo and I thought it was a bad game. Both Knack and Killzone were bad launch exclusives, so it makes the ps4's sales even more impressive.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
ninetailschris said:
DamnTastic said:
lol at the first sentence.
I'm not even going to read this

Why did you post then? Just to give support to Sony?

To express myself that killzone isn't possible the worst FPS he ever played. Especially after platinuming a beta.

MP is amazing.

SP is mediocre but not even close to be the worst FPS... I did have fun with it

PS. It is better than BF4.

While Shadowfall isn't  a very good game, I still  think it is more polished and fun than Crashfield 4. That game is unpolished, unbalanced and simply dull.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The series is okay,but nothing special.

Around the Network

I don't post much, but I have to say something on this topic. I played BF4 for the first time last night and I loved it. Now to say going from that to Kill zone and to say Kill zone is as bad as you claim?

You complained about base camping, but play TDM on BF4 and it's COD all over again. I would spawn right behind someone and vice versa. Spawn camping happens when a team doesn't use the support class because they want kills. They will use assault or simply snipe.

BF4 doesn't even have a party system so you're left trying to find a room and following your friends. Most times last night my friend was waiting in the queue. I also seen people using vehicles and not going for the objectives. They use them for cheap and easy kills. I've seen most going for objectives on Killzone.

The best thing about Killzone is there is no auto aim. I noticed it in BF4 and it heavily assists you. I've seen many people with bad aim on KZ and that's due to being assisted on COD and BF4. I'll leave this post on this note. It only took 3 months for BF4 to become playable. 

Sorry for the mistakes, I'm using my phone!

My first Killzone game was Killzone 3. That game was nice, graphically...but I hated it. That game, Velvet Assassin, and Tony Hawk's Project 8 are the only games I can remember trading in for the whole 7th gen. I had a fair amount of fun with the online but then decided to just go back to Call of Duty.

Lewis, KZ3 was terrible. They tried to CODize it. I loved KZ2 and was excited about KZ3. What a huge letdown that game was for me. I believe most KZ fans will agree with these sentiments. The new one fixes most if not all the things that made KZ3 bad.

I also forgot to mention that KZSF doesn't show your kills and deaths until after the match to influence people to play the objectives. 

ethomaz said:

MP is amazing.

SP is mediocre but not even close to be the worst FPS... I did have fun with it

PS. It is better than BF4.

From an SP perspective, Shadow Fall is defintitely better, but I disagree on MP. The PS4 version of BF4 being the definitive console version has a fantastic MP, and this is coming from a guy who hated BF3 with a passion. BF4 is just better than BF3 in every way.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Man the killzone series is considered the worst in the fps genre. I can't believe people called this series the Halo killer. I am glad a thread like this is made with a bonus that it made by a playstation fan.

Moderated for this post and posts in the other thread - Leadified

Proud to be a Californian.