By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone: Shadow Fall is one of the worst FPS's I have ever played...

Tagged games:

I have no problem with the weapon weight being gone in that shooter cause that's always been pure ass for me

Around the Network

darkenergy said:

Man the killzone series is considered the worst in the fps genre. I can't believe people called this series the Halo killer. I am glad a thread like this is made with a bonus that it made by a playstation fan.

No it's not lmao. There are plenty of other shooters that are much much worse.

petroleo said:

This bothers me as a misuse of the original quote. The reason it's funny is that it's The Dude's response to pre-game trash talking, not that he's really talking about somebody's opinion or dismissing it.

Edit: And yes, i'm aware. Necrobump, reported thread. I'm letting the new mods handle things.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

darkenergy said:

Man the killzone series is considered the worst in the fps genre. I can't believe people called this series the Halo killer. I am glad a thread like this is made with a bonus that it made by a playstation fan.

Moderated for this post and posts in the other thread - Leadified

Pretty sure halo is busy killing itself

Around the Network

I wouldnt call it the worst,but its definitely not a very good game

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

IMO it's a great game, fun single and multiplayer, but it's not made for soft core gamers. ;)

Harsh.

It may be one of the most generic video games ever made, but its not the worst FPS. Killzone 1 is...

fatslob-:O said:
Killzone was always mediocre in my eyes. I didn't see what was so special back then and even now.

Graphics, and the exclusive factor always resulted in it being hyped up beyond its means imho. To me it's a lot like Crysis, all graphics, not much quality in the actual design or gameplay.

The franchise started off nice though. KZ on PS2 was ambitious on weak hardware. KZ2 had a nice atmosphere and potential in the MP but too many balance issues and shitty controls killed it. I think between 2 and 3, GG was told by Sony to make the game more "CoD" and it's been downhill ever since.

LudicrousSpeed said:

Graphics, and the exclusive factor always resulted in it being hyped up beyond its means imho. To me it's a lot like Crysis, all graphics, not much quality in the actual design or gameplay.

The franchise started off nice though. KZ on PS2 was ambitious on weak hardware. KZ2 had a nice atmosphere and potential in the MP but too many balance issues and shitty controls killed it. I think between 2 and 3, GG was told by Sony to make the game more "CoD" and it's been downhill ever since.

I would agree that it's like the newer Crysis iterations but not the original cause that one had something decent going on aside from the graphics ...

You think the franchise started off nice ?! Not many game critics or customers would share your sentiment ...