By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My question to VGChartz semi-lurkers.....

I come weekly or every other week to see the charts, and sometimes spot an interesting thread.
Most of the time though, the forum is just full of Sony fanboys. As an Xbox and Nintendo fan, though I like Sony as well, it really does get tiring.

Around the Network

I switch between semi-lurker and rare poster frequently.
Let's just say, there is not much to talk about between "Which FF is the best #110", "what games are your favorite #540" and "the Wii U/Vita are d0med #100500".

kirby007 said:
AZWification said:
Rychussnik said:
there's just too much fanboy bullcrap.

True, but  it would be awesome to see makingmusic, Carmina, Wessle and other users post here more often...

did you know that wessle had sex with his male cousin

Yup.. Thread has more than 200 replies if I am not mistaken..  VGChartz would so much better if Wessle would come back here to post crazy shit..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

kirby007 said:
AZWification said:
Rychussnik said:

True, but  it would be awesome to see makingmusic, Carmina, Wessle and other users post here more often...

She was female... http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=81653 ..when he got confused about it he slept with an older male.. that was before he damaged his balls by doing ninja splits..  I wished he didn't removed those youtube video's

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
kirby007 said:
AZWification said:
Rychussnik said:

She was female... http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=81653 ..when he got confused about it he slept with an older male.. that was before he damaged his balls by doing ninja splits..  I wished he didn't removed those youtube video's

oh its less bad as i remembered,

doing a female cousin is totally acceptable

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I'm not particularly active on forums full stop TBH, with my most active forum having a post average of 0.47 posts per day, and I mostly use this site to occasionally talk about GT, look at news and reactions and the sales data, however by the time all this is up most of what I want to say has already been said, and there's no point in treading over covered ground IMO.

Should you be our go-to VGChartz historian? You seem to know quite a lot about us... maybe too much.

Being a notorious VGC member and also being notorious for lurking/not being here, one thing that makes me leave is that I just get bored of it all. People's stupidity or annoying traits become too much after awhile and I need a break. Then once I re-coop my "sanity", I come back.

The other times I'm not here are because of life. You know, that thing you live in.

Hi there. I'm novasonic. VGChartz lurker extraordinaire. I've been lurking on this site since 2007. Made an account in 2008. Almost never post. Mostly because I hate butting heads with people who's opinions are clearly wrong. It's not worth the stress. Don't like the never ending ironic and doom threads either. Mostly come for the charts.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

I am a semi lurker because the community is overrun by what I like to call morons. As in really, really stupid. As in "OH my God I can't believe that people who can use a computer can be this dumb". It's really bad.

Basically the forums are only good for a couple of thing: getting a laugh out of how stupid people can be and seeing if RolStoppable is taking anyone behind the woodshed. Unfortunately, even those things become more depressing than funny after a while.

Brought to you from the guy who only posts 6 times a day :P

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.