By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

You can update my list with my November game : Lego Batman 3 and my December game: Watch_dogs. You can also add my not third party games...
October: Hyrule Warriors
November: Bayonetta 2
December: Captain Toad

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Hahaha, since NoE decided to delay Captain Toad to 2015 seems like I'm not going to get anything else on 2014. No Yoshi, no Toad. Smash Bros better have the Adventure mode!

At least the eShop has stuff. Bought NES Remix 1+2 plus getting some of the NES deals.

In the end I did get a few things, but no Captain Toad :(

Just Sing Party, Batman Arkham City, Scram Kitty...
... and in the end I crumbled and got Hyrule Warriors. Xmas shouldn't be Nintendo-less!
I think I'll also get a 10eur eShop title at Christmas, maybe Pullblox World.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

The same way I think of all these music games, they are limited by their catalogues, of which you would probably only like a pair of them. Same thing happened to me last gen with Guitar Hero... but I was able to hack Rock Band 2 and put some of my music into it.

The game&mic were selling for half price of the mic alone at other shops. Got two nights of fun out of it, so I think it was worth it. The downer like you say is that it one doesn't even have the option for DLC.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Finished Lego Batman 2 yesterday and I liked it a lot, it has its problems with the camera, graphics are not pushing anything, but it was very fun, it is now my favorite Superman game (if that makes sense to you).

Started 007 Legends and it plays decent, nothing great, nothing awful, it could have used a lot of time in polishing but is not as bad as some publications talk about it, I am around 35% of the game and I think it could be a solid 6.5/10, maybe asking 60 U$ during launch was too much, but as a bargain bin title it works.

cycycychris said:
If anyone is needing a game, look at Darksiders on the eshop. Only $8 until the 5th. The game is really good. I'd highly advice it.

yeah I really want that game for that price but in EU :/

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I got Madden 13, gameparty champions (does that count?) and darksiders 2 also mario kart 8 and smash bros (got smash bros in november actually) and scribblenauts unlimited

Consoles owned: Wii U wii gamecube DS DS lite DSi 3DS Xbox 360 Gameboy Gameboy color Gameboy advance Gameboy Advance sp Gameboy micro and PC. 

I feel bad for not updating this, but I don't even know where I'd begin with all the games I have. I can't remember when I bought them either. >_

I got my Wii U in October...so far I have purchased:

Super Mario 3D World

Nintendo Land

Scribblenauts Unlimited

ZombiU

Steamworld Dig

Color Zen

Mega Man 5

Mega Man 6

Resident Evil Revelations

Batman Arkham City Armored Edition

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker

Mario Kart 8

And I am REALLY looking forward to the line-up for 2015. I still need to get Smash, Donkey Kong, Bayonetta, and possibly Hyrule Warriors

Bah!

Recently acquired Captain Toad, Hyrule Warriors, Lego Batman 3, SSB4, and AC4: Black Flag.

Awaiting Project CARS, Splatoon, Mario Maker, Yoshi's WW, and TLoZ, plus whatever's revealed at E3 2015!

Since December isn't updated, please add that I bought Batman Arkham: Origins in August, Smash Bros U in November and Captain Toad for December. Sorry for forgetting baout the thread. Between getting married and house shopping, my mind has been aloof!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"