By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
cannonballZ said:

Wait, this comes out in November as well? Damn, my list of games to get this month is pretty big. I really wanted to get this game as well, maybe in December.

For November I am buying: Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, Super Smash Bros., Halo Master Chief Collection, Watch Dogs Wii U and possibly Sonic Boom. I've already purchased Call of Duty Advance Warfare and a few eshop games as well.

Most of the games will be for other consoles, but at least 2 maybe 3 of the games will be for Wii U. Lego Batman 3 will definitely be for Wii U as well.

Yes, november 11th.

I was thinking about which one to choose between Lego batman 3 and Sonic Boom, I went for the first one and let the other option for next year if it gets good recommendations.

Watch_dogs is my december game, but I will confirm only when it arrives.

Around the Network

I've been playing free civ on my Wii U (albeit, slowly). Feeling poor coming up to Christmas so this will be my contribution :D

spurgeonryan said:
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

I've been playing free civ on my Wii U (albeit, slowly). Feeling poor coming up to Christmas so this will be my contribution :D

Huh? What is free civ?

Free civ is a browser based civilization game. Graphics are basic and it's slow to respond on the Wii U browser but the game is so in depth it's crazy. Those of us who have played other civilization games would be well aware of what it can offer. It is technically a third party game ;) Just a free one.

http://cfin.hubpages.com/hub/Civilization-now-available-on-Wii-U-in-the-form-of-Freeciv

New entries for my collection in November:

Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2

I think I'm gonnna join this pact, I'll try to buy one per month, third party wii u games can get really cheap on amazon.

Consoles owned: Wii U wii gamecube DS DS lite DSi 3DS Xbox 360 Gameboy Gameboy color Gameboy advance Gameboy Advance sp Gameboy micro and PC. 

Around the Network

3rd Party I bought:

AAA:
- DS2
- AC3
- AC4
- Child of Light
- Rayman Legends
- Sonic Lost World
- Hyrule Warriors
- Bayonetta 1+2 (Special Edition)

will buy Sonic Boom in two weeks.

Indie:
too many... cherry-picks:
- Shovel Knight
- Stealth Inc. 2
- Guacamelee STCE
- Scram Kitty
- Armillo
- Cloudberry Kingdom
- Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
- more.

Indies:
backed on kickstarter:
- Hex Heroes
- Cosmochoria
- Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero
- Earthlock
- Mighty No. 9
- Hover: Revolt of Gamers
- Adventures of Pip
- Red Goddess: Inner World

Yes, I'm planing on saving the Wii U on my own. No need for you to buy anything. :P

And yes, I love Indies muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more than AAA, I love alternative game plays and fresh ideas.

NNID: setialpha

I have Pacman and the ghostly adventures 2, i bought it for me and my daughter to play together, its a surprisingly fun game.

Nanolx said:

3rd Party I bought:

AAA:
- DS2
- AC3
- AC4
- Child of Light
- Rayman Legends
- Sonic Lost World
- Hyrule Warriors
- Bayonetta 1+2 (Special Edition)

will buy Sonic Boom in two weeks.

Indie:
too many... cherry-picks:
- Shovel Knight
- Stealth Inc. 2
- Guacamelee STCE
- Scram Kitty
- Armillo
- Cloudberry Kingdom
- Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
- more.

Indies:
backed on kickstarter:
- Hex Heroes
- Cosmochoria
- Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero
- Earthlock
- Mighty No. 9
- Hover: Revolt of Gamers
- Adventures of Pip
- Red Goddess: Inner World

Yes, I'm planing on saving the Wii U on my own. No need for you to buy anything. :P

And yes, I love Indies muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more than AAA, I love alternative game plays and fresh ideas.

You sir, are my kind of gamer. I realized the other day that my Wii U collection has passed 50 games.

Just got my copy of Lego Batman 3 (my november game), next week I will be ordering Watch dogs (my december game), and nothing else for this year, I already have some candidates for the first months of next year but the list keeps reducing

Well, well.... several family matters need adressing this December. So this will be a sloooow month for me.

On November I purchased:
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Rush (E-shop)
Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games

This month I bought:
Epic Mickey 2 Power of Two
Stealth 2 (eshop) - by the way, super fun platforming with excellent use of the Gamepad on co-op. Everyone should try.

New games for me only next month. Please spurgeonryan, update my list. Thanks.