By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
spurgeonryan said:
cannonballZ said:
Purchased Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow and Bayonetta 2.

I was told that unless you pre-ordered you can not get bayonetta  1 bundled with Bayo 2. Did you get the bundle or just Bayo 2?

Well, I got the bundle but I did pre order mine. I had a feeling copies weren't going to be easy to find and I wanted mine day 1.

Around the Network
cannonballZ said:
spurgeonryan said:
cannonballZ said:
Purchased Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow and Bayonetta 2.

I was told that unless you pre-ordered you can not get bayonetta  1 bundled with Bayo 2. Did you get the bundle or just Bayo 2?

Well, I got the bundle but I did pre order mine. I had a feeling copies weren't going to be easy to find and I wanted mine day 1.

I didn't preorder Bayonetta 2. I bought the last copy Gamestop had (new, too), and it came with both games. Also bought a couple of Castlevanias off the eShop.

spurgeonryan said:

In America you can only get the 2 games edition, but for Europe there were several options:

First Print edition: Bayo 1 + 2, artbook and special package, only 15.300 copies available and is sold-out everywhere

Special edition: Bayo 1 + 2, similar to the American one, no need to pre-order as it was not limited but maybe a good idea because it could be undershipped

Only Bayo 2

Purchased Stealth Inc 2, Costume Quest 2,Gargoyle's Quest 2,Demon's Crest, Rock Zombie, and Cubemen 2 from eshop.

spurgeonryan said:

Holy shit! A lot came out today. Cubemen 2? Surprised you did nof get it sooner. Interesting title.

Yea, I meant to pick it up sooner. There are still some games on my to get list. Been playing Sunset Overdrive the last few days, really awesome game. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Oh that is out already? Is it a 10/10?

Not a 10/10 but definitely an 8.5-9/10. Really fun to play.

spurgeonryan said:
Picked up that monochrome game, Resident Evil, and...... I forget. Not the zombie game, but it does interest me.

When or if you beat Resident Evil Revelations and unlock all the Raid mode stages, we should play multiplayer raid mode. I still haven't gotten to level 50 yet. 

Purchased Pier Solar HD from the eshop.

Ok, I can confirm my game for November... I just pre-ordered Lego Batman 3.

flagstaad said:
Ok, I can confirm my game for November... I just pre-ordered Lego Batman 3.

Wait, this comes out in November as well? Damn, my list of games to get this month is pretty big. I really wanted to get this game as well, maybe in December.

For November I am buying: Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, Super Smash Bros., Halo Master Chief Collection, Watch Dogs Wii U and possibly Sonic Boom. I've already purchased Call of Duty Advance Warfare and a few eshop games as well.

Most of the games will be for other consoles, but at least 2 maybe 3 of the games will be for Wii U. Lego Batman 3 will definitely be for Wii U as well.