By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

the drought is killing haha.

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
RobDX said:

don't think so... with taxes and shipping the price goes really high so it's better for me to buy when they have sales on the eshop, and the retailers here never sell a game for less than $35- $40 I guess they rather not carry the game anymore

Odd, I live in Colombia and including shipping and taxes the prices don't go so high, an example with Deus Ex (13.5 U$) + taxes (3.5 U$) + shipping (4.5 U$) = 21.5 U$ placed on my house and there are way to avoid the taxes ;)

well to be honest I have not really tried, I just made a rough estimate on how much it costs and for a game of around $10 it goes up to like $30 and I still need other stuff like an US address, paypal, a credit card etc. so it seems like too much stuff... or maybe i'm just lazy lol

Very happy about the release date and price of Captain Toad, it should not count for the pact, but is a day 1 purchase for me.

Just downloaded Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2 this weekend. It's amazing, hilarious, fun and just plain awesome.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

spurgeonryan said:
fleischr said:
Just downloaded Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2 this weekend. It's amazing, hilarious, fun and just plain awesome.

I got burned by that other runner game. So I have been weary on runner 2. Maybe I will read some reviews now.

The overall presentation is far, far better than Runner 1 -- and that's *not*  "I've got to run!" in case you're wondering.

Similar gameplay concept, though I haven't played Runner 1 honestly.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

Purchased Art of Balance and Castlevania Circle of the Moon

I'm getting zombi u this month. If you want to get third party games get them on amazon I know 007 legends is around 10 bucks.

Consoles owned: Wii U wii gamecube DS DS lite DSi 3DS Xbox 360 Gameboy Gameboy color Gameboy advance Gameboy Advance sp Gameboy micro and PC. 

Purchased Paper Monsters Recut and Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut from the eshop.

spurgeonryan said:
cannonballZ said:
Purchased Paper Monsters Recut and Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut from the eshop.

Lot of good games this week, but Lol....too much to spend. I got ballpoint universe, and because of the price I'll probably get ping 1.5

Steamworld is cheap, I'll probably get that.

Wait, ballpoint universe is available? On to the eshop I go.

SteamWorld Dig is awesome. Art of Balance is great, much better than I expected.

I threw Paper Monsters in for a second, seems like a good game as well. 

Edit: Yep, just purchased Ballpoint Universe, didn't notice it earlier.

spurgeonryan said:
I have no will power. Just bought four more.

LOL

Which ones?