By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
flagstaad said:
Made my choice, buying 007 Legends, I don't have any FPS on my pending list and is dirty cheap on amazon, even if it is bad it would not bother me too much.

You have to give digital a chance Falgstaad, you can only avoid it for so long. You are missing out on some amazing titles, there are some really awesome digital only games on the eshop.

Around the Network

Purchased Castlevania Dracula X from the eshop.

since my last update I have bought megaman x, x3, and hyrule warriors, I'll probably buy more stuff until holiday, because getting HW and smash bros. at full price is a real hit for my wallet but I really wanted those games. I also want the dlc for HW and MK and there is also bayonetta at the end of the month so third parties will have to wait :/

Finally got Nano Assault Neo! solid, beautiful game

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Also got A Link to the Past back in September. Anticipating Circle of the Moon on VC later this month

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
RobDX said:
since my last update I have bought megaman x, x3, and hyrule warriors, I'll probably buy more stuff until holiday, because getting HW and smash bros. at full price is a real hit for my wallet but I really wanted those games. I also want the dlc for HW and MK and there is also bayonetta at the end of the month so third parties will have to wait :/

Can you order games from amazon? I also have a thigh budget this month, but there are always cheap options in that store. I am getting 007 Legends (for 9.9 U$ + shipping) and you can find many good-great games for less than 15 U$.

spurgeonryan said:

Buying stuff you do not even have time to play :p

I heard the controls were stiff on this castlevania game, but the video looks fun! Been a while since I played one....Snes days...well N64 as well, but do those count?

Oh and the 3DS demo of last years edition.

Yea, my backlog is growing by the week. But I have been managing to finish 2-3 games a week, so I will eventually tackle them all. I will have plenty of extra free time for the next 6+ weeks. I may be able to get some extra gaming time in.

flagstaad said:
RobDX said:

Can you order games from amazon? I also have a thigh budget this month, but there are always cheap options in that store. I am getting 007 Legends (for 9.9 U$ + shipping) and you can find many good-great games for less than 15 U$.

don't think so... with taxes and shipping the price goes really high so it's better for me to buy when they have sales on the eshop, and the retailers here never sell a game for less than $35- $40 I guess they rather not carry the game anymore

RobDX said:

don't think so... with taxes and shipping the price goes really high so it's better for me to buy when they have sales on the eshop, and the retailers here never sell a game for less than $35- $40 I guess they rather not carry the game anymore

Odd, I live in Colombia and including shipping and taxes the prices don't go so high, an example with Deus Ex (13.5 U$) + taxes (3.5 U$) + shipping (4.5 U$) = 21.5 U$ placed on my house and there are way to avoid the taxes ;)

spurgeonryan said:
Some kiddy third party games are down below 2 dollars new on amazon now.

But I plan on not buying from amazon anymore now that walmart price matches them and other retailers. So goodbye shipping charges!

black ops 2 was 8.95 on amazon, my walmart sells it for 29.99. That is 20 dollars in savings right there! Not including 3 dollars in shipping! Amazon and the postal service will be hating walmart this holiday season!

I would love to have that kind of options, only amazon allows you to pay with an international credit card and ship to an USA address, all the other stores force you to pay with an USA card or to send the package directly to your country which is awful in terms of the shipping costs. Trying to get special editions or store specific bonuses is a really painful process.