By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

Purchased Hyrule Warriors in September!!

Around the Network

My latest aquisitions:

May: Scribblenauts Unmasked, WiiSportsClub
June: Wonderful 101, Pure Chess,
July: Mario Kart 8, NBA 2K13
August: Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Child of Light.
September: Injustice (God Among Us), Art of Balance
October: KickBeat, Game & Wario

Rogerioandrade said:
My latest aquisitions:

June: Wonderful 101, Pure Chess,
July: Mario Kart 8, NBA 2K13
August: Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Child of Light.
September: Injustice (God Among Us), Art of Balance
October: KickBeat, Game & Wario

How is it?

flagstaad said:
Rogerioandrade said:
My latest aquisitions:

How is it?

It´s a good game, actually,  cute graphics, ok gameplay and a challenge on the easy side. It has multiplayer, which is a big plus for me.

I played it with my nephews and sister, and multiplayer sometimes may gets a little confusing, if you don´t make the right character choices for each player. Still, it was fun, since you have many characters options with different skills. You can even control objects! haha

I only paid USD $ 10 for it. Physical copy. A small price for adding a little more variety to my collection.

Rogerioandrade said:

It´s a good game, actually,  cute graphics, ok gameplay and a challenge on the easy side. It has multiplayer, which is a big plus for me.

I played it with my nephews and sister, and multiplayer sometimes may gets a little confusing, if you don´t make the right character choices for each player. Still, it was fun, since you have many characters options with different skills. You can even control objects! haha

I only paid USD $ 10 for it. Physical copy. A small price for adding a little more variety to my collection.

Thanks for your input. I have also see it at a very good price, and I have been tempted, but it could be a good purchase for January (rest of the year is covered), I just wanted a few more opinions on the game, since I am a huge DC comics fan I think I will enjoy it even more than the average player :D

Around the Network

Anyone who has not played steamworld dig yet it's only 5.99 right now, if you have any interest at all there is no good reason not to give it a shot.

My 007 Legends copy arrived this week, I will give it a try next weekend.

Purchased Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow and Bayonetta 2.

Its not even Nintendo fans faults as to why Nintendo lost third party support. They lost it on their own. The fanbase just learned to depend on first and second party on Nintendo after that. Thats pretty much it.

spurgeonryan said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Its not even Nintendo fans faults as to why Nintendo lost third party support. They lost it on their own. The fanbase just learned to depend on first and second party on Nintendo after that. Thats pretty much it.

I blame both sides. That is what this thread is about though. Supporting that which we have let slip away more or less. The shovelware of the Wii did not help either though. Even regular gamers had a hard time digging through what was garbage and what was worthwhile.

Nintendo was willfully ignorant to format trends after their deal fell out with Sony. Its also been noted that Nintendo never capitalized on forward moving formats because they claimed they were afraid of "piracy", but their competitors did just fine outside of Sega up to a certain point. They were very sour after they walked out on Sony and ran to Panasonic for second rate format development in comparison after the N64. Developers primarily switched sides with Sony because of the space Sony's formats could hold on the disc. Its been almost twenty years since Nintendo lost favor with third party simply by losing their power to Sony. 

Yes, the only people who can dig them out of their graves are the fans, but I suggest you make this pact larger than VGChartz for Nintendo's sake and your own.