By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How much are U enjoying your Wii U?

1. 10+

2. first i'm on vacation, so i'm playing my WiiU a lot. between SM3D world, COD Ghost and AC4 i think im playing 12 or 15 hours every day... it is that much fun (best nintendo console ever)

3. curently playing: TLZ:WW HD, COD ghost, Ac4, SM3dworld, Pikmin 3, The wonderfull 101, and if you have not play this games on pc or another console, get them: mass efect3 (amazing), Deus ex human revolution DC the best version of the game is on the wiiu, Rayman Legends ( amazing), MH3, zombie U, Darksiders 2, NFS Most wanted, COD BLOPS2, splinter cell BL and more. WiiU is a wonderfull system.

34 years playing games.

Around the Network

1. 6.5/10
2. Every day
3. 3D World, Sonic Lost World, and Internet Browser.

1) 9. I'm enjoying the Wii U more than I expected.

2) Everyday. From playing games to browsing web and watching Netflix.

3) Wind Waker HD and SM3DW are my favorite games to play as of now. But monster Hunter is challenging and addictive.

What 2 games would I recommend? SM3DW and Wind Waker HD

1. 9/10
2 All day, I'm an indoor person
3. 3D World, Rayman, WW, Bit trip, love the deals on indie games. Love to use wii u chat more. This app is useless. Never used it

1. 6/10

2. Not too often maybe once every one or two weeks, a little more often now because of 3D World. Once Smash Bros comes out and I get back into Monster Hunter my playtime should increase a little bit.

3. Mario 3D World and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate both are pretty well made games and keep me busy for a while.

Around the Network

1. 6/10

2. Closer to launch, every day. Now a few times a week, if that. Not entirely the Wii U's issue, I don't play home consoles as much anymore in general.

3. Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, Zombi U are all very fun games. SM3DW for pure platforming fun, Pikmin 3 for strategy, and Zombi U for a legitimate survival-horror experience.

10, gotta say this it has become my favourite console ever (so far).

I use it very frequently, just spent 35 hours (over the course of a couple weeks) collecting everything in Mario 3D World.

SM3DW, WWHD, Sonic Lost World, AC III, Batman AC and AO, Rayman Legends are all great.  Its the best of both worlds really, I get to play Nintendo games in HD at the same time getting third party titles like Assassin's Creed or the Arkham Games.

1doesnotsimply

RavenXtra said:

Zombi U for a legitimate survival-horror experience.

Do you need the U pro controller for the multiplayer or does the classic for Wii or Wii Remote work? Is the multiplayer any good?

1) 9
2) Very often, almost everyday since I bought it.
3) Pikmin 3, wind waker HD, lego city story, MHTGU, NFS, TW101, Earthbound, little inferno, MSF, Nanoassault...

The wiiU is a fine console with great games. The gamepad is really awesome, some people love to bash nintendo for the inclusion of the gamepad, but I love it. It has a lot of potential. 2014 is going to be a great year for the wiiU.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

1) 8/10
2) Played an hour or two daily since we got it
3) SM3DW, Rayman Legends

I also have a PS4 with lots of games, but I picked up a Wii U more for my kids. We play lots of SM3DW, and I have to say I really warmed up to the game pad. In store the game pad seemed big and useless, but we actually use it to play off screen more than we thought.

I'll probably get Pikmin 3, and also play some old Wii games on it until more games come out.

I think the Wii U is very underrated, and I'm glad I got it along with my PS4 since they offer different things, while the other rival XB1 offers basically the same as PS4 but worse.

My 8th gen collection