By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN is down, on Christmas Eve

Not a good start Sony.

Now that people are paying for your mandatory online you really need to have your shit together.

Around the Network

PSN works for me tho

mM

I tried logging into a few hours ago and it worked for me just fine, maybe an error on your part? (haven't tried recently so idk) Maybe too many people at home right now overloading the server causing issues.

It was extremly slow at one point.. I was downloading a 11 gb game.. Went to 97 % just fine but the last 3% took hours..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Was online all night on Xmas eve?

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Not a good start Sony.

Now that people are paying for your mandatory online you really need to have your shit together.

Do you really think they use the money they get for PSN subsciptions to make the online expeirence better?  They just want more money if it ever gets better it will do so because of hackers/cheaters forcing sony to do so or because of someone being bored at sony and doing it just for fun. There is and was no reason to ever make people pay. (same with Xbox live)

Its just "people will pay anyways so why not milk them?" and it works.

JazzB1987 said:
theprof00 said:

Not a good start Sony.

Do you really think they use the money they get for PSN subsciptions to make the online expeirence better?  They just want more money if it ever gets better it will do so because of hackers/cheaters forcing sony to do so or because of someone being bored at sony and doing it just for fun. There is and was no reason to ever make people pay. (same with Xbox live)

Its just "people will pay anyways so why not milk them?" and it works.

Because most people are dumb and I love people that are doing damage control on Xbox Live and now needed PSN/PS+ account  for Multiplayer... lol

In the end to have a full experience in case XO and PS4 live 10 years then it is like 900$ for PS4 and 1100$ XO which equals to a good PC rig that would last you a decade nowadays.

oh god another stupid thread, i had no problems at all connecting to and playing on PSN, this thread to me is like flamebait, the only person having issues is the guy who created the thread, odd that!.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

People having issues with PS4 need to turn off PS4 then turn it back on again. BOOM.

PS Store is down, PSN is fine.