By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN is down, on Christmas Eve

DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

They same way you ignor the problem? Besides, i person vs. 8 hardly a problem. Sounds like it on your friends end more than anything.  What was it you said? however we can count on you to update us shall PSN have some very simple problems that can be fixed.

A complete inferior infrastructure will not be fixed over night. I don't even think it will be fixed by the end of this gen.

Lol. okay. You're clue less. 

Yes I'm so clueless.. LOL

The same usual suspects.

Good, funny thing is, it's the usual suspects coming in to threads like this spreadng fud. Hmm...

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
tuscaniman99 said:
You expect anything different? Paying for online isn't going to make Sony upgrade the online servers this generation.

You really don't have a clue, as you've never used it. PSN has been fantastic for the better have of ps3 life and even better now that we have the ps4.  The only time PSN was down for me and my friends was day one. Big deal. 

No actually I have used it plenty of times when I had a PS3.

Mmmfishtacos said:
veritaz said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Has had issues ever since ps4 launched. My buddies service has been problematic, He owns both consoles. Bought ghost on ps4 first, due to earlier release, Went out and bought it again on xbox one, due to PSN. He's not very happy with the service. I have had no issue with Xbox live. Absolutely smooth. The first time I played my buddy, He kept saying how smooth it was, how nice it was running compared to PSN.

All anecdotal evidence but true.

Only problems psn has been having was on launch and around the holiday. Live was also having problems today along with steam and Nintendo. Don't know if you are just making stuff up but I have never had any problems with PSN on my PS4 so far.

I'd go with making stuff up. As me and my friends play ghost daily. Never had a problem except on day one. PSN been butter smooth, and the party chat actually works. 

Party chat and Skype both work on Xbox One.

DJEVOLVE said:

Yes I'm so clueless.. LOL

The same usual suspects.

So, using the evidence we have of Sony improving their server infrastructure over the ps3 era, we would now expect sony to stop improving now that we're paying? Tell me, what evidence makes you think they wouldn't continue improving infrastructure? Gut feeling?

tuscaniman99 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
veritaz said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Has had issues ever since ps4 launched. My buddies service has been problematic, He owns both consoles. Bought ghost on ps4 first, due to earlier release, Went out and bought it again on xbox one, due to PSN. He's not very happy with the service. I have had no issue with Xbox live. Absolutely smooth. The first time I played my buddy, He kept saying how smooth it was, how nice it was running compared to PSN.

Only problems psn has been having was on launch and around the holiday. Live was also having problems today along with steam and Nintendo. Don't know if you are just making stuff up but I have never had any problems with PSN on my PS4 so far.

I'd go with making stuff up. As me and my friends play ghost daily. Never had a problem except on day one. PSN been butter smooth, and the party chat actually works. 

Yewp, party chat and Skype does work on Xbox One, but not as good as PlayStation's party chat...

Around the Network
tuscaniman99 said:
Logico15 said:
tuscaniman99 said:
You expect anything different? Paying for online isn't going to make Sony upgrade the online servers this generation.

I expect something different, and so do many other users. Is it foolish for us to believe that the online servers will become more better since we are paying for online?

Yes

I'm honestly sorry for you arrogance. PSN servers have been massively improved over the course of the PS3's life, so your telling me we can't expect the same thing with PS4? Such arrogance that you have. It seems like you won't accept anything positive about PlayStation. It's a shame really how much biased some users are...

DJEVOLVE said:

I like for your input to this story, but honestly I won't believe you at all, why? Simply because you are obviously more xbox biased. Everything that you have posted leads me to believe that you are an xbox fanboy and anything regarding PlayStation has to be negative. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not here to bash you for your preferred console online service. I'm just simply stating what I see. A person with an xbox one avatar posting something negative about PlayStation generally seems like an xbox biased person to me.  

DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
veritaz said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Yea but you would say that. You wouldn't say anything negative ever about Sony. So your post says what you would do but I'm telling the truth. You can ignore the problem but it's pissing people off all the same.

The irony is great in this one!

DJEVOLVE said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
veritaz said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Yea but you would say that. You wouldn't say anything negative ever about Sony. So your post says what you would do but I'm telling the truth. You can ignore the problem but it's pissing people off all the same.

You literally just made the same post 4 posts up.

Logico15 said:
tuscaniman99 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
veritaz said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Yewp, party chat and Skype does work on Xbox One, but not as good as PlayStation's party chat...

Really? Do you get tactile feedback on PS4 party chat because that is the only way that it could be better than Skype on Xbox One.