By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN is down, on Christmas Eve

We had everything set so we can play bf4 with a full friend squad and now we have to wait because of this lol. I hope it gets fixed soon. I need my battlefield!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
@logico
pay no attention to tuscan. skype is yet another service thay you have to pay for on top of live subscription. you get an initial 100 minutes per month for 6 months.
typical xbox argument. compare paid services to free ones.
fact is xbox one dorsnt even have party chat, which is why they are offering skype instead.

I pay for nothing on top of Live. Get your facts straight.

tuscaniman99 said:
theprof00 said:
@logico
pay no attention to tuscan. skype is yet another service thay you have to pay for on top of live subscription. you get an initial 100 minutes per month for 6 months.
fact is xbox one dorsnt even have party chat, which is why they are offering skype instead.

I didn't say you did I said you compared a paid service with a free one.

/discussion

theprof00 said:
tuscaniman99 said:
theprof00 said:
@logico

/discussion

You said Skype is a paid service on top of the Live subscription when it is not. I use Skype so therefore I must pay extra for it according to you.

tuscaniman99 said:
theprof00 said:
tuscaniman99 said:
theprof00 said:
@logico

/discussion

You said Skype is a paid service on top of the Live subscription when it is not. I use Skype so therefore I must pay extra for it according to you.

you get an initial 100 minutes per month for 6 months.

It's funny you tell me to get my facts straight and can't even be beggared to read what I posted.

Party chat is free on ps4 with ps+
Party chat is broken on xb1. Skype GROUP calling is free for 100 minutes for the first 6 months. After that it becomes a paid subscription.

Is that clear enough for you, or shall I straighten you out some more :P

EDIT: All of this info was in the original post which you said I needed rectify. Nothing is incorrect. You do not pay because you are using a special offer. It will not be free soon. You are comparing a paid service to a free one.

Around the Network

Listen tuscan, if you got xboxlive for free, and someone said you were comparing xboxlive to a free psn service unfairly, would you say "I pay nothing for live"? No you wouldn't because that would be asinine. Regardless of what YOU pay, it doesn't change the fact that it's a paid service which you are being offered to try in a limited fashion.

(100 minutes a month, which is equal to 3 minutes a day)

tuscaniman99 said:

Skype is a paid service even if you have Live... just because MS created a free quota for some time didn't make it a free service.

And yes... you will need to pay extra to use it soon.

ethomaz said:

tuscaniman99 said:

Skype is a paid service even with you have Live... just because MS created a free quota for some time didn't make it a free service.

And yes... you will need to pay extra to use it soon.

haha it's funny, I pay nothing for the games on ps+, they must be free games!

FINE tuscan, skype is free! I guess ps+ games are free too!

That finally ends that great debate.

theprof00 said:
tuscaniman99 said:
theprof00 said:
tuscaniman99 said:
theprof00 said:
@logico

/discussion

you get an initial 100 minutes per month for 6 months.

It's funny you tell me to get my facts straight and can't even be beggared to read what I posted.

Party chat is free on ps4 with ps+
Party chat is broken on xb1. Skype GROUP calling is free for 100 minutes for the first 6 months. After that it becomes a paid subscription.

Is that clear enough for you, or shall I straighten you out some more :P

EDIT: All of this info was in the original post which you said I needed rectify. Nothing is incorrect. You do not pay because you are using a special offer. It will not be free soon. You are comparing a paid service to a free one.

The 100 minutes is for calling land line or mobile phones, not talking to people over Xbox Live. Once again check your facts.

theprof00 said:

Listen tuscan, if you got xboxlive for free, and someone said you were comparing xboxlive to a free psn service unfairly, would you say "I pay nothing for live"? No you wouldn't because that would be asinine. Regardless of what YOU pay, it doesn't change the fact that it's a paid service which you are being offered to try in a limited fashion.

(100 minutes a month, which is equal to 3 minutes a day)

So I guess I was imagining it when I was on Skype last night for 3 hours? Or a few nights before when I was talking to my friend for 2 hours on Skype? I have used over 500 minutes in the past 2 weeks on Skype.