By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
curl-6 said:
I am getting this game digital just cos if I don't, I'll probably wear out the disc drive from hundreds and hundreds of hours of play, haha.

I have a feeling this is going to be the new game that comes out whenever we have mates over. (At the moment it's 3D World)

LOL Mario kart has always been the game you play with your friends on the couch with. Its been tradition for like what twenty years now?

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
curl-6 said:
I am getting this game digital just cos if I don't, I'll probably wear out the disc drive from hundreds and hundreds of hours of play, haha.

I have a feeling this is going to be the new game that comes out whenever we have mates over. (At the moment it's 3D World)

LOL Mario kart has always been the game you play with your friends on the couch with. Its been tradition for like what twenty years now?

Other games have interrupted its rule in my living room from time to time; recently 3D World. ;)

ps3-sales! said:
gentii said:
ps3-sales! said:
Doesn't look really good to be honest, more of a last gen game tech wise. And it won't be out this Christmas so you'll be sounding really awkward.

With the negativity out of the way, I'm hyped for MK8!!! The upside tracks sound really cool and hopefully the online is a better experience than MKWii.

for U not looking good because U use Smart glasses from Sony .

That doesn't even make any sense. 

Put your Nintendobias behind you and tell me that Mario Kart 8 is the best looking racing game out there.

Not knocking the game, it'll be fun. But visually? Not the best. 

The game looks very clean.  Is it Forza 5, no.  But Mario Kart is all about crazy racing and fun, adding clean HD graphics to the mix is just a bonus.

g911turbo said:
ps3-sales! said:
gentii said:
ps3-sales! said:
Doesn't look really good to be honest, more of a last gen game tech wise. And it won't be out this Christmas so you'll be sounding really awkward.

With the negativity out of the way, I'm hyped for MK8!!! The upside tracks sound really cool and hopefully the online is a better experience than MKWii.

Put your Nintendobias behind you and tell me that Mario Kart 8 is the best looking racing game out there.

The game looks very clean.  Is it Forza 5, no.  But Mario Kart is all about crazy racing and fun, adding clean HD graphics to the mix is just a bonus.

Exactly. I hate to sound all "Nintendo-bashy" but I dislike Nintendo fans hyping up their stuff unrealistically. We all know Mario Kart 8 is going to be fun as hell... Besides Need for Speed Most wanted (2005) and probably Burnout Paradise, the Mario Kart series is my favorite racing series ever, going back to the N64 installment. 

But let's just be honest here, the visuals just aren't that great. For Nintendo standards, they are pretty great. A lot better than MKWii actually. Just trying to have people be less biased I guess....

When I see something like this I HAVE to comment on it. I can't help myself. Now, if OP created a "Mario Kart Wii U looks like so much fun" kind of thread, that's a different story! xD

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

g911turbo said:
ps3-sales! said:
gentii said:
ps3-sales! said:

compared to SOnic All stars also on WiiU...its not a generational leap but it looks way better thanks to better  visual FX thats what make MK8 shine a lot, the self-shadowing and the bloom...etc , and of course all running at steady 60fps

Around the Network

MK8  Mario All Stars Racing Transformed is looking pretty good.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:

MK8  Mario All Stars Racing Transformed is looking pretty good.

You say that as if they copied Sonic, but Nintendo beat them to the punch with MK7. ;)

Is this game for the Wii U or Wii?

Nsanity said:

SNES

Click HERE and be happy 

Nsanity said:

*Sigh* Once again:

Mario Kart Wii 

Mario Kart 8 (Early build)