By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This along with X and Smash in the same year??? ***Drools and faints from awesomeness overload*** Cannot wait!!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

Don't you guys go forgetting the off-TV play and improved online infrastructure.

This and DKCTF make me a happy WiiU owner.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Graphics are quite nice, It's the beautiful colors can fool you though, I mean it looks great but after play KZ SF my standards have gone up past what this can do.

think-man said:
Graphics are quite nice, It's the beautiful colors can fool you though, I mean it looks great but after play KZ SF my standards have gone up past what this can do.

For me, colours matter more than 1080p or super high polygon counts. All I ask is that the end result is aesthetically pleasing.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
think-man said:

For me, colours matter more than 1080p or super high polygon counts. All I ask is that the end result is aesthetically pleasing.

I can see the appeal, I'm just more into the realism.

think-man said:
curl-6 said:
think-man said:

I can see the appeal, I'm just more into the realism.

Fair enough, to each their own.

Is it 1080p?

Mystro-Sama said:
Is it 1080p?

Unconfirmed, but given that it's 60fps, it's most likely 720p.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that all upcoming Nintendo games were going to be 60fps 1080p?

Quick google gave me this: http://playeressence.com/e3-2013-nintendo-announces-mario-kart-8-for-wii-u-runs-in-1080p-60fps-first-details-and-trailer-here/

It's not the link/quote I remember but it answers it for MK8