By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I am beyond stoked for this!

As long as there is single-player vs mode and really good online, my body is ready.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Definitely my most anticipated 2014 release, edging out MGSV. That airport track only sweetened the deal :)

I had a chance to play this summer and, believe me, it plays like a dream.

Damn...it edged out MGSV for you? Shit man! LOL

sabastian said:
Really ? If you told me this was a Wii game I would believe you.

The only new thing I see here is the Wipeout like gravity tracks. "Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed" did that already. So did Every Wipeout game.
Looks ok though.

oh please...

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

sabastian said:

Underwater Driving - I bought my son MK7 for the 3DS and it has underwater driving already.
Glider-  Again, this is also included in MK7 3DS.
Anti-grav Hovercraft sections-  New to the series, but Wipeout have been doing this for ages (so has F-Zero)

My this logic, why by any modern game? Everything has been "done before" to a degree.

dsage01 said:
curl-6 said:
sabastian said:
Really ? If you told me this was a Wii game I would believe you. 

Mario Kart Wii 

Mario Kart 8 (E3 build)

Finally its not too far behind visually!

Far behind the competition, or are you saying MKWii isn't far behind MK8?

Around the Network

vs

I cant help but feel this is 720p the sceenshot looks like it (not in terms of size but image quality) and the latest nintendo direct also did.

supernihilist said:

vs

MK8 comfortably beats Sonic Racing as the former is 60fps while the latter is 30fps with dips.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Definitely my most anticipated 2014 release, edging out MGSV. That airport track only sweetened the deal :)

I had a chance to play this summer and, believe me, it plays like a dream.

Damn...it edged out MGSV for you? Shit man! LOL

Yeah...although both look great. 2014 is going to be a good year I hope. The Wii U line-up is stacked plus the PS3 has a bunch of RPGs, PLUS multi-gen games like Titanfall, Destiny, and Metal Gear. And I'm sure there are a bunch of PS4 and X1 games yet to be announced.

Soleron said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Soleron said:
Are there other reasons to buy this over MKWii?

You mean other than it being a better game in every way?

I'm not seeing it. Graphical advances haven't done anything for me since Sunshine, and the gameplay looks unchanged to me. 

People get so excited over a new item or character. It takes them a few days to add at most.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4....

Click HERE and be happy