By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors: Beautiful

shakarak said:
do we know who the developer is yet?

Tecmo-Koei. exagli Koei Omega

Around the Network

Zelda Musou!

Link kind of looks like Samus and the blue scarf is just the Zero suit wrapped around her neck

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

outlawauron said:
gentii said:
outlawauron said:
noname2200 said:
He looks like a girl.

He has always looked like a girl...

at the same point yes, but this one is a little bit more than the others link

Well, he's always been a fairy boy.

Nuh-uh!

In all seriousness, starting with the N64 games he did become less masculine-looking, but the first screenshot in this thread isn't so much androgynous as it is effeminate. Not the end of the world or anything, but it definitely struck me how much further down that road they're going here.

noname2200 said:
outlawauron said:
gentii said:

at the same point yes, but this one is a little bit more than the others link

Well, he's always been a fairy boy.

Nuh-uh!

In all seriousness, starting with the N64 games he did become less masculine-looking, but the first screenshot in this thread isn't so much androgynous as it is effeminate. Not the end of the world or anything, but it definitely struck me how much further down that road they're going here.

Honestly, your avatar is far less masculine than everything I've seen of Link outside of this most recent trailer.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Grafix are a 6/10 honestly. im being generous
but gameplay looks fun enough

This game might be great for nintendo fans but its not a really interesting one for attracting new comers.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

outlawauron said:

Honestly, your avatar is far less masculine than everything I've seen of Link outside of this most recent trailer.

Eh!? Well then sir, sometimes honesty is not the best policy! Good day to you sirrah!

noname2200 said:
outlawauron said:

Eh!? Well then sir, sometimes honesty is not the best policy! Good day to you sirrah!

I'm not really a big Zelda fan, so I tend to stay out of Zelda threads. It's combining something I really like with something I don't have a strong opinion about, so I may enjoy it more.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'm not really a warriors fan but this looks cool. The new scarf looks fresh though kinda hoping he keeps it...